Orlando Bloom success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
happygreen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Orlando Bloom success!!

Post by happygreen »

I send LOR, SASE, 11/02/2013 to this address:

Orlando Bloom
Spanky Taylor, Inc.
3727 W. Magnolia
Suite 300
Burbank, CA 91505
USA

and I received 17/04/2013 one my photo signed.
Envelope and photo:
Last edited by happygreen on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
njkelly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Orlando Bloom success!!

Post by njkelly »

Unfortunately anything that comes from Spanky Taylor is an autopen.
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

Yeah, sorry it's a fake autograph. Orlando signs authentically VV very VERY rarely.
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

Yes, sorry. Some people are ok with a PP......I'm not, but that's definitely what you received. Anything that goes to Spanky Taylor will come back an automatic PP. Try to catch him VV!!
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

evenstar5 wrote:Yes, sorry. Some people are ok with a PP......I'm not, but that's definitely what you received. Anything that goes to Spanky Taylor will come back an automatic PP. Try to catch him VV!!
AP, not PP. There's a difference.
AP: autopen
PP: pre-print
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi happygreen :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Orlando Bloom on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
happygreen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by happygreen »

:( Of course I prefer authentic autographs, but I am glad from this autograph, even if this is AP.
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

ElfMaidenArcher wrote:
evenstar5 wrote:Yes, sorry. Some people are ok with a PP......I'm not, but that's definitely what you received. Anything that goes to Spanky Taylor will come back an automatic PP. Try to catch him VV!!
AP, not PP. There's a difference.
AP: autopen
PP: pre-print
True story! I apparently wasn't thinking straight when I replied last night because I know that! LOL. Ohhhh so glad the weekend is here. :roll:
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D