Dick Van Dyke Success YAY!!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Dick Van Dyke Success YAY!!!!!

Post by admin »

Hi again lionofsymmetry :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Dick Van Dyke on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

Congrats!! He's so great to his fans! What great photos to add to your collection. :)
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjhanson »

Are you sure these are real? They might be secretarials.
If you watch this youtube video a guy has his book signed in person and the signature doesn't look the same as TTM signed photos that people receive.

Skip ahead to the 4:45 mark on the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc4ml2JdH3E
trevor1066
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by trevor1066 »

cjhanson wrote:Are you sure these are real? They might be secretarials.
If you watch this youtube video a guy has his book signed in person and the signature doesn't look the same as TTM signed photos that people receive.

Skip ahead to the 4:45 mark on the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc4ml2JdH3E
No they arent real, Mr Dick van dyke woudnt sign 4 photos and dedicate them all. thats crazy for people too even think that!

He has a sec who does them for him...if anybody on here thinks different then they must live in cloud cuckoo land..

All the dick van dyke succeses on here arent his personal sig.. hes nearly 88 years old.. he gets hundereds of letters every week... He doesnt just sit and sign thousands of photos every day then go running too the post box too post them..
somebody does it all for him, the same many many other celebritys and actors do..
but if people on here think they are real, then let them..
[ugotmail]
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

Congrats on this success! These are real. His IP and TTM are almost identical. 8)
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjhanson »

ScottishDan wrote:Congrats on this success! These are real. His IP and TTM are almost identical. 8)

No, they are NOT identical, and the video link I provided is proof of that. They are definitely secretarial, with smoothly neat handwriting. The in-person signature shown in the video has the words running together and overlapping each other.
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

cjhanson wrote:
ScottishDan wrote:Congrats on this success! These are real. His IP and TTM are almost identical. 8)
No, they are NOT identical, and the video link I provided is proof of that. They are definitely secretarial, with smoothly neat handwriting. The in-person signature shown in the video has the words running together and overlapping each other.
No one can say anything TTM is definitely real or fake. That is only one example there are lots of IP autographs that are identical to his TTMs such as:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/68 ... age10.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/ ... mage5.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13 ... mage8.jpg/

As well as this his wife posted a photo on Twitter of Dick answering all his fan mail.
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjhanson »

Where's your proof that those are IP autographs?
Here's his REAL signature on a pre-print. It looks nothing like those TTM ones posted above.

ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

cjhanson wrote:Where's your proof that those are IP autographs?

Here's his REAL signature on a pre-print. It looks nothing like those TTM ones posted above.
They're IP examples from another site. You can find many different pre-prints from the same person all with different signatures. I can't be bothered arguing my case any more but in my opinion they are real and I know there are a few autograph experts on another site who would back me up here. 8)