Nicolas Winding Refn & Cliff Martinez Purchased

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
tagruato123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Nicolas Winding Refn & Cliff Martinez Purchased

Post by tagruato123 »

I forget where to post purchased signatures, so moderators feel free to move this. I purchased a copy of the Only God Forgives score on vinyl signed by Cliff Martinez and Nicolas Winding Refn. There was a record store in L.A. that had the guys in their store to do a special signing. I called them and they let me order a copy over the phone! Nicolas Winding Refn and Cliff Martinez together is one of my favorite creative teams. The score for Drive is one of my all time favorites, and Cliff did a masterful job on Only God Forgives as well!

Waiting: Christian Bale, Olivia Wilde, Elisha Cuthbert, Samuel L. Jackson, Sir Michael Caine, Carey Mulligan, Andrew Garfield, Don Rickles, Ray Park, Garrett Hedlund, J.J. Abrams, Simon Pegg, Paul Rudd, Joshua Jackson, Anna Torv, Ben Whishaw, Aaron Paul, Zachary Quinto
Favorite TTM Successes: Krist Novoselic x2, Tim Allen, Suzanne Collins!, Mark Ruffalo VV, Jim Parsons VV, Kevin Costner VV,Coldplay VV!!, Michael Cerveris VV!!!, Jeff Pidgeon!, Ian McKellen, John Noble VV, Charlie Adlard!!!!!, Pete Docter, Michael C. Hall VV
Best IP Successes: Jonah Hill, WILL FERRELL!, Yvonne Strahovski(SDCC), Cast of Chuck(SDCC), Cast of The Hobbit(SDCC), Cast of Fringe(SDCC), Joss Whedon(SDCC), Damon Lindelof(SDCC), Cast of Game of Thrones(SDCC), Cast of Community (SDCC), John Cho & Kal Penn!, Arnold Schwarzenneger, Jim Rash, Seth Rogen, Kevin Hart
mjjrocks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Nicolas Winding Refn & Cliff Martinez Purchased

Post by mjjrocks »

refn looks like his writing but i have never got one that full usually just the n and omething else no idea who other guy is