trade address private

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
MC1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

trade address private

Post by MC1 »

Hi can I please trade with some of you guys my dad knows Lebrons agent and many more agents also.
Please trade with me. I got LeBron, kobe and much more all of these are mostly house address's. some are private also. I do nba, nfl, mlb, nhl and soccer. please pm me to trade with me ONLY PRIVATE Address's trade only!

my best ttm success LeBron James and Kobe Bryant!

-MC1 please pm me I want a lot of people to
my best ttm private address's are: LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris bosh, Kobe Bryant, Blake Griffin, Cam newton, Drew Brees, Michael Vick, Stephen Curry, Chris Paul, Kyrie Irving, D-Rose.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: trade address private

Post by luckyas13canbe »

This isn't the first time you've posted this in the main forum, and you know this isn't feedback. If people want to trade addresses with someone with such a low feedback that's up to them, personally it's foolish in my eyes, but please STOP posting it in feedback!
Lesmizlover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: trade address private

Post by Lesmizlover »

Like what kind of people are you looking for? Actors? Singers? What?
-lesmizlover
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Follow my Instagram for collecting: @the_autograph

Most Wanted: Les Miz Cast, Hunger Games Cast, Harry Potter Cast, Ellen Degeneres, Kathie Lee and Hoda, Taylor Swift, JK Rowling, Suzanne Collins, Katy Perry, Divergent Cast, Ariana Grande, John Green, TFIOS Cast

Successes: Chad Henne(IP),Selena Gomez(SFM),Amanda Seyfred, Isabelle Allen, Misty May-Treanor, Donald Trump, Daniel Radcliffe, JK Rowling (PP), Ariana Grande, Cameron Ocasio, Jennette McCurdy, Kelly Clarkson, Drake Bell, Victoria Justice, Eric Stonestreet, Ashley Wagner, Paul Wylie (IP), Gracie Gold, Harry Connick Jr., Selena Gomez, Janelle Arthur, Jason Dolley (VV), Bridget Mendler, Peyton List, Elle Fanning, Rupert Grint (PP and authentic VV), Christopher Paolini, Maree Cheatham, Sam and Cat Cast, Marie Lu, Cassandra Clare, Holly Black, Carl Hiaasen, Gayle Forman, Chloë Grace Moretz, Theo James, Veronica Roth x4, Alexander Ludwig, Willow Shields, and Sam Claffin