Selena Gomez SUCCESS!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
marisabel510
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Selena Gomez SUCCESS!!

Post by marisabel510 »

did you pay for the studio fan mail thingy were you get it at?its cuz i want to send a fan mail to selena gomez and want an autograph from her but im kinda new to this so culd you help me in this please?
dojust32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dojust32 »

marisabel510 wrote:did you pay for the studio fan mail thingy were you get it at?its cuz i want to send a fan mail to selena gomez and want an autograph from her but im kinda new to this so culd you help me in this please?
You do not pay for studio fan mail. They only send out preprints, which means the auto is printed on the picture and selena did not actually sign it. Did that help at all?
Best Successes: Ips Daniel Radcliffe, Shemar Moore, Tim Allen, Mike Modano IP, Dez Bryant IP, Dirk Nowitzki, Jeremy Lin IP, Nolan Ryan, Tony Romo, Jason Witten, Jason Kidd Game used shoes, Alex Goligoski Game used jersey and Demarcus Ware game used cleats signed.

Most Wanted: Simon Baker, Robin Tunney, Larry the Cable guy, Mila Kunis, Eva Mendes, and Emily Vancamp.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

SelenaGomez at studiofanmail.com <<arrow$

Fanmail 8)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

The question must be asked why admin bumped this?
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
tagruato123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tagruato123 »

Jaffer wrote:The question must be asked why admin bumped this?
Lol SO MANY SELENA GOMEZ POSTS BEING BUMPED! WHY?!?!?!
Waiting: Christian Bale, Olivia Wilde, Elisha Cuthbert, Samuel L. Jackson, Sir Michael Caine, Carey Mulligan, Andrew Garfield, Don Rickles, Ray Park, Garrett Hedlund, J.J. Abrams, Simon Pegg, Paul Rudd, Joshua Jackson, Anna Torv, Ben Whishaw, Aaron Paul, Zachary Quinto
Favorite TTM Successes: Krist Novoselic x2, Tim Allen, Suzanne Collins!, Mark Ruffalo VV, Jim Parsons VV, Kevin Costner VV,Coldplay VV!!, Michael Cerveris VV!!!, Jeff Pidgeon!, Ian McKellen, John Noble VV, Charlie Adlard!!!!!, Pete Docter, Michael C. Hall VV
Best IP Successes: Jonah Hill, WILL FERRELL!, Yvonne Strahovski(SDCC), Cast of Chuck(SDCC), Cast of The Hobbit(SDCC), Cast of Fringe(SDCC), Joss Whedon(SDCC), Damon Lindelof(SDCC), Cast of Game of Thrones(SDCC), Cast of Community (SDCC), John Cho & Kal Penn!, Arnold Schwarzenneger, Jim Rash, Seth Rogen, Kevin Hart
BS18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BS18 »

I guess the admin has a thing for Selena