AMAZING TTM Success from Nolan Ryan The Ryan Express!

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: AMAZING TTM Success from Nolan Ryan The Ryan Express!

Post by SportsFan2342 »

CHIgrapher wrote:I'm not hating on your TTM 4x6s.

I'll take my Nolan Ryan signed item I got done via his foundation vs yours any day!

thats an amazing success from nolan. comparing my success to yours is just ridiculous though. you sent to his foundation and im sorry if im wrong but you probably spent atleast $100 plus the cost of the jersey and shipping in order to get that. i spent 92 cents on postage and sent 2 4x6's. i took a shot in the blue and sent to his home address. I usually only send 8x10's for addresses i am very confident will work. getting nolan ryan through his home is ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEE. but anyway cool success. in the end we both have autographs of his so it doesnt really matter..... I could always send an 8x10 or a baseball or something else if i want
vigilantex69
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vigilantex69 »

Yea and these private addresses are ridiculous. You're asking us to verify something that you literally aren't even willing to tell where you got it.

Its like oh how dare you accuse me of something fake when I won't even tell you where I got it from. :roll:
Recent Successes: George W. Bush, Rob Zombie, Danielle Harris, Bill Cosby. John Carpenter
Indianapolis Colts Checklist: Adam Vinatieri, Tony Dungy, Peyton Manning, Dallas Clark, Jeff Saturday, Jim Caldwell, Robert Mathis, Kevlin Hayden,
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

Kyle6 wrote:Lol why are you envelopes on your last 2 questionable success already open on 1 side? At :35 the other side has clearly been open. After you were called out on your Wade one, it looks like you did a better job of not showing the back of it. Well done.
i used the envelopes you have to lick in order to close. he licked one tiny part in the middle of the envelope so that part of the envelope wasent taped down or anything so when i lifted up the envelope, that part went up. i cant control what happens to an envelope when it goes through the mailing process and i cant control how the person closes that envelope. i am really sick of having to defend my successes. its just ridiculous. in the end im the one with an autograph so your opinion is irrelevant to me. troll somewhere else....
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

vigilantex69 wrote:Yea and these private addresses are ridiculous. You're asking us to verify something that you literally aren't even willing to tell where you got it.

Its like oh how dare you accuse me of something fake when I won't even tell you where I got it from. :roll:
theres a very well known website amongst ttm collectors that i used to find the addy. many others know about it and also have this address. they have sent requests out to the addy as well since they now know that the address is valid. im not asking you to verify anything.... this thread was moved to this part of the forum by a moderator. i originally posted it in the feedback section. i have no clue why it was moved here.
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by supertoneman »

SportsFan2342 wrote:
vigilantex69 wrote:Yea and these private addresses are ridiculous. You're asking us to verify something that you literally aren't even willing to tell where you got it.

theres a very well known website amongst ttm collectors that i used to find the addy. many others know about it and also have this address. they have sent requests out to the addy as well since they now know that the address is valid. im not asking you to verify anything.... this thread was moved to this part of the forum by a moderator. i originally posted it in the feedback section. i have no clue why it was moved here.
like all private address success. it gets moved to another category, cause it is not one of the addresses that the admin has. at least it did not get put into the trash like some of the private address successes that are posted on feedback. this site won't change cause the admin likes to have their ego massaged with the most popular successes. it is why i am going to only post successes that i have done with the same addresses that the admin has in the Database.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
Kyle6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kyle6 »

SportsFan2342 wrote:
Kyle6 wrote:Lol why are you envelopes on your last 2 questionable success already open on 1 side? At :35 the other side has clearly been open. After you were called out on your Wade one, it looks like you did a better job of not showing the back of it. Well done.
i used the envelopes you have to lick in order to close. he licked one tiny part in the middle of the envelope so that part of the envelope wasent taped down or anything so when i lifted up the envelope, that part went up. i cant control what happens to an envelope when it goes through the mailing process and i cant control how the person closes that envelope. i am really sick of having to defend my successes. its just ridiculous. in the end im the one with an autograph so your opinion is irrelevant to me. troll somewhere else....
Yeah, the envelope isn't fully closed, so lets not just open in it by lifting up the rest of it! Lets use scissors! Why lie? I don't understand what you get out of this. Youtube views?
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

Kyle6 wrote:
SportsFan2342 wrote:
Yeah, the envelope isn't fully closed, so lets not just open in it by lifting up the rest of it! Lets use scissors! Why lie? I don't understand what you get out of this. Youtube views?
im sick of trying to convince you. I 100% GUARANTEE I DIDNT FAKE IT. IT IS REAL. ALL OF MY TTMS ARE REAL. IM SICK OF ARGUING.... When i open my envelopes i open them from the side so i can slide the photos out. ive always done that. i dont look all over the envelope and inspect to see where its best to open it. does anyone do that? you just open it. i just take out my camera press record and cut the envelope open.
hector_the_collector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hector_the_collector »

I sent two 4x6's to Babe Ruth last week. I had to buy top secret postage so that they would go directly to heaven where he signed them. Mine are legit.
YankeeFan123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by YankeeFan123 »

Should I send to his foundation or Texas Rangers Ballpark ???????
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

YankeeFan123 wrote:Should I send to his foundation or Texas Rangers Ballpark ???????

His foundation. With the proper donation.