Bill Gates Email Faliure

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
tom21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bill Gates Email Faliure

Post by tom21 »

Sent email to Bill on 21/02/13 and received email back asking to send letter i can't do that as i live in uk and don't want to spend that much money. :(
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Bill Gates Email Faliure

Post by supertoneman »

i do understand where you are coming from.that is why i have not tried to send to anyone over in the UK. and it is almost as cheap for me to buy some of the autos that i really want over sending off for them. it depends on how much you really want the autograph on what you spend. happy hunting.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

supertoneman wrote:i do understand where you are coming from.that is why i have not tried to send to anyone over in the UK. and it is almost as cheap for me to buy some of the autos that i really want over sending off for them. it depends on how much you really want the autograph on what you spend. happy hunting.
By the same token, no celebrity is required to pay for postage for fans who want items, simply based on an email. As you rightly said, it depends how much you want it in your collection.
Send&Signed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Send&Signed »

Wait.. Sending items overseas is relatively cheap here. 87p to USA, for a c5 envelope. $2 return post is equal to approx £1.20 which is £2 approx in total.

But, bill gates send out AP anyways. £2 for that, is expensive
TTM success: Bernard Cribbins, Angela Merkel, Phil Collins, Jessie J, Stephen Fry, Manchester United, Kylie Minogue, Holly & Phil (This Morning), Liz Hurley, Jim Davis, Krist Novoselic, Victoria Beckham, George W Bush, Someday I will update this

Always waiting for more.

Most Wanted: Steve Martin, Jackie Chan, Bayern Munich players, Man Utd Players, Jim Davis(got!), John Cleese
Spud94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Spud94 »

Keep your money, you would only get an Autopen back anyway.
sagat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sagat »

tom21 wrote:Sent email to Bill on 21/02/13 and received email back asking to send letter i can't do that as i live in uk and don't want to spend that much money. :(
It is not that wallet bursting to post to the U.S. If you rally want his auto, send a personal pic of him and he will send you this an auto pen and your original as most people have done. Don't give up too easily
Make love not war
irock

Post by irock »

He has bundles of money he makes about $1000 every 4 minutes apparently! the least he can do is send his fans an autograph!
Please everybody Like my Autograph Page :D

https://www.facebook.com/JakesAutographs?ref=hl

Favorite Autographs... Rupert Grint My Doctors autograph (Baker, McCoy, Eccleston,Smith,Tennant +more) Demi Lovato Karen Gillan Alex Kingston
farhanc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by farhanc »

Hello I E-mailed the Bill Gates and Malinda Gates foundation using "info@gatesfoundation.org" e-mail address on May 1st asking the best way to MR Bill Gates autograph I also mentioned after saying "yours Farhan "(London England).

The Foundation said on 7th May “Thank you for contacting the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation to request Mr. Gates' autograph. If you provide your mailing address we can mail it to you.

We wish you the best.

Sincerely,

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Grantee & Public Communications
http://www.gatesfoundation.org
"
Today on 16th July I got 2 autographs and a letter form the foundation.
I hope this helps.

Yours

Farhan