Via Venue Addresses (Until October 2024) - Updated 4/15/2024

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Rachel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Via Venue Addresses (March 2013 - October 2013)

Post by Rachel »

The Hobbit is shooting this week. I went to a convention yesterday which is supposed to travel all around the Country and the 3 Hobbit actors pulled out of the next stop on the tour to go and shoot in NZ :)
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

sakuramomo12 wrote:Hi, does anyone know the VV address for Robert Downey Jr.'s "The Judge"????

Love him, and would really like to take this chance and write to him {??} thanx
I've been looking for that address too! I love Robert Downey, Jr. Hoping I find it soon!
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

gingersnap6 wrote:Is the address for the Hobbit still good? I thought they were done filming. I really want an autograph from Aidan Turner and Orlando Bloom. Should I send something to this address (I live in the USA).

Thanks!
Yes, The Hobbit address is valid until the middle of this month I believe.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
huush
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by huush »

Anybody know The Amazing Spider Man 2 is still filming? I send letter to Emma Stone on June 25 and now I don't know, wait for reply? :neutral:
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

huush wrote:Anybody know The Amazing Spider Man 2 is still filming? I send letter to Emma Stone on June 25 and now I don't know, wait for reply? :neutral:
I believe filming ends this week. I sent to her at the Spiderman set and am still waiting as well!

purplemonkey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by purplemonkey »

GOTgirl wrote:Does anyone have the address for Garden of Last Days? I heard it will be filming soon and have tried to find it but can't locate the address. I would really like this one and would appreciate any help. Thank so much if you could please help.
The production has been cancelled. James Franco dropped out.
Moyn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Moyn »

Does anyone know the address of “Person Of Interest "Season 3?It was said that they have started filming already.
Thanks a lot :D
Most want:Benedict Cumberbatch,Martin Freeman,Jude Law,Andrew Scott
Carina
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carina »

Hey guys,
iam looking for the flock of dudes filming location
I really would love to write Hilary Duff
Virginie13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Virginie13 »

Do you address the filming of Camp X-Ray?
My autographs to FanMail.biz (FanMail.biz) : Nicholas Hoult ; The Lion King ; Michael Sheen ; Phil Collins ; Maggie Grace ; Birdy ; Channing Tatum ; Sam Claflin ; Michael Welch ; Ashley Greene ; Nikki Reed ; Anna Kendrick (sec?) ; Dakota Fanning ; Elle Fanning ; Chris Hemsworth ; Rita Ora ; Eric Braeden ; Liam Neeson (sec?) ; Inna ; Marie-Mai ; Richard Griffiths .

Thanks you FanMail.biz

Autographs in premiere Twilight : Breaking Dawn Part 2 : London (14/11/2012) : Kristen Stewart ; Robert Pattinson ; Taylor Lautner ; MyAnna Buring.

Berlin (16/11/2012) : Kristen Stewart ; Robert Pattinson ; Taylor Lautner.

Sent Recently: Kristen Stewart ; Mia Wasikowska ; Carly Rae Jepsen ; Carey Mulligan ; Léa Seydoux ; Jamie Campbell Bower ; Robert Pattinson ; James Arthur ; Britney Spears .
stefman630
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Via Venue Addresses (January 2013)

Post by stefman630 »

Carina wrote:Does anyone know the adress von "Cat & Sam" ?
I really would like to try Ariana this way
Nickelodeon on Sunset - 6230 Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA, They start filming in September.
Ariana Does sign through the address in the database, i got a personalized sig of her.
Last Success: Heath Miller
Sports Autos: Heath Miller, Bob Kraft, Devin McCourty, Bradley Beal, Robert Kraft, Shawn Marion, Tyson Chandler, John Harbaugh, Anderson Varejao, Rodney Stuckey, Gordon Hayward, Deron Williams(X3), Adam Vinatieri, Robert Parrish, Michael Jordan(PP?), Dee Brown, Gwen Jorgensen, George Hill(PP), Dirk Niwitzki, Mardy Collins, Paul George(PP), Ray Rice.
Celeb Autos: The Fanning Sisters, Nathan Kress, Ariana Grade, Shaun White, Jim O'Heir, Brendon Urie, Gabe Saporta(X3)
Waiting For: Taj Gibson, Aldon Smith, Kirk Hinrich, Calvin Johnson Jr., Adam West, Flea, Rudy Gay, and A TON More!
Most Wanted: Flea, Tom Brady and any Patriots, Barry Sanders, Morrissey, Hayley Williams and Paramore, John Wall, Chiddy, Tyler The Creator, Childish Gambino, Bud Gaugh, Damian Lillard, Eric Clapton, Dave Grohl, Krist Novocelic, any Survivor Castaways, and ?uestlove. Any and all help appriciated, PM me and we can talk.