Svetlana Masterkova

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
Kenneth_B
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Svetlana Masterkova

Post by Kenneth_B »

Can anyone or the Admin give me the address of the incredible Russian middle distance runner Svetlana Masterkova please?
No reply from Russian athletics federation.
I am keen to get the signature of one my all time favourite runners. She was amazing. Legend.
TheImpaler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Svetlana Masterkova

Post by TheImpaler »

champion Svetlana Masterkova is now the President of the Moscow Region Athletics Association

Svetlana Masterkova
c/o Moscow Region Athletics Association
Moscow City Sport Association (this is the name of the building)
3rd Frunzenskaya Str. 5, 119270 Moscow
RUSSIA

You may also ask for directions here:

info at rusathletics.com or rdc-moscow at iaaf.ru

GL {up}
In person autographs from: John Malkovich, Brian May, Mike Tyson, Liz Mitchell, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Fabio Capello, Lech Walesa, Charles Duke, Francis Ford Coppola, Al Jareau, Gheorghe Hagi, Chester Williams, Nadia Comaneci, Ilie Nastase.
Kenneth_B
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kenneth_B »

Thank you sooo much
Multumesc mult!
You are a star!

i have been searching and searching. I will write now. Have you written there and had a success?

best wishes,
KB
TheImpaler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheImpaler »

I am glad if I could help you with this :) I did not send her a request yet, but I will. But you have to be patient, you can hardly get an answer from Russia. Even the cosmonauts that have free mail services by law do not answer

Good luck {up}
In person autographs from: John Malkovich, Brian May, Mike Tyson, Liz Mitchell, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Fabio Capello, Lech Walesa, Charles Duke, Francis Ford Coppola, Al Jareau, Gheorghe Hagi, Chester Williams, Nadia Comaneci, Ilie Nastase.