JAKE BUGG HELP!!

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
wusihan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

JAKE BUGG HELP!!

Post by wusihan »

I REALLY LOVE HIS MUSIC!BUT SO STRANGE I CAN NOT FIND HIS ADDRESS ON FANMAIL.
IF YOU KNOW HIS FANMAIL ADDRESS OR VV ADDRESS,PLEASE TELL ME.
THANKS!
krivos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: JAKE BUGG HELP!!

Post by krivos »

I pre-ordered his CD in october 2012 and it came signed :) and he came to Belgium to play in a small café in november 2012 and he signed two items for me....and in march 2013 he signed a CD after a gig too...the best thing is going to a venue when he play...because he is not even home for a long time as he is the whole time on tour around the world.....
wusihan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wusihan »

krivos wrote:I pre-ordered his CD in october 2012 and it came signed :) and he came to Belgium to play in a small café in november 2012 and he signed two items for me....and in march 2013 he signed a CD after a gig too...the best thing is going to a venue when he play...because he is not even home for a long time as he is the whole time on tour around the world.....
thank you.but could you tell me his vvaddress?
kreecher
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by kreecher »

does somebody have his address, please?
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

http://www.jakebuggtourdates.com

5 seconds of googling does wonders :roll:
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)