AMAZING Dwyane Wade TTM Success My Best Ever!!!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: AMAZING Dwyane Wade TTM Success My Best Ever!!!!!!

Post by SportsFan2342 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
SportsFan2342 wrote:I dont appreciate being accused. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY TTMS IS 100% AUTHENTIC I GUARANTEE IT. I DONT MAKE UP ANYTHING AND I DONT FORGE AUTOS AND PRETEND I GOT THEM....I didnt get this success from the team address. i used a private address. i did lots of research in order to find it. Im not trying to get any attention. It really bothers me that just because i get some really cool successes that people assume that they are fake... Their are many different ways of going about finding addresses. Dont be so quick to assume.
Don't worry about it. If you know you didn't forge them or do whatever they are accusing you of, BE HAPPY. Let all those comments roll off of your back! Keep doing your research and getting those successes. It only enhances your collection @ the end of the day. So they can stay mad if they want to. LOL! :mrgreen: CONGRATS!!
Thanks :) that means alot! i appreciate that. your right. im not going to worry about dumb comments like that. i just had to lay the truth on that guy!
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

Usafcolts wrote:Good job, and great success!!!! Don't ever sweat about it, People are just jealous that you have one of the best basketball players right now!! Keep on getting some of the best sports player out there, and GOOD LUCK on collecting!! :D {up}

Thanks that means so much! Ill ignore those people!
Last edited by SportsFan2342 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hatsawayfan1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan1 »

{up} It doesn't matter what they think. Enjoy your success!
yugiohlovernick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yugiohlovernick »

Cool Success!!! Can You Please PM Me The Address Because I Have Been Researching For Years And Can't Find It.

Thanks,

Nick
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by supertoneman »

great success, and i agree don't let people get you down. i have done research and it is not hard to find private addresses if you look hard enough. in fact i am starting a 65 twins WS baseball, and already have permission to send off from some of the people. people that poke at private address success on this site are just the people who don't want to work for what they send off for. keep on collecting. {up}
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

davidm8985@gmail.com wrote:What exactly do you mean by "private address"? This forum is supposed to be feedback about address in the database. If the address is private then how do you have them and again, why can't you share?

I'm not questioning the authenticity but just pointing out what most people are wondering.
{up} {up} {up}
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

CHIgrapher wrote:Is That on computer paper?
no it isnt computer paper
striker20
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by striker20 »

Nevermind
Last edited by striker20 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

Hatsawayfan1 wrote:
CHIgrapher wrote:Is That on computer paper?
Nope. It has a glint. :mrgreen:
she is correct! but anyway its not on computer paper. its the type of paper that any other autographed 8x10 would be on. not really sure how to explain it. its not glossy if that helps to explain it
JackSevens7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JackSevens7 »

What I question is the SASE. There is no crease down the middle. When you send in a SASE, you bend it so it can fit in the original envelope that was sent. Also, there was no cardboard that was included in your SASE that was returned, yet the picture is in perfect condition. I'm shocked that there are no creases in the picture as the paper looks flimsy.
TTM Successes:
Sofia Vergara, Clint Eastwood (Secretary), Dirk Nowitzki, Rob Gronkowski, Zach Galifianakis, Zdeno Chara, Doyle Brunson, Andy Richter, Vanessa Williams (VV), Anna Kournikova, Robert De Niro (VV-Secretary), Future Islands (VV), Paris Hilton, Mark Wahlberg, Arnold Palmer (AP), Liam McIntyre, Slash, Metric-Emily Haines (VV), Channing Tatum, Patton Oswalt, Slug (Atmosphere), Bryan Cranston (AP), Johnny Depp (AP), Gerard Butler (AP), Bradley Cooper (VV), Macklemore - Ben Haggerty (VV), Ryan Lewis (VV), James Franco, Seth MacFarlane, Wally Szczerbiak, Norman Reedus

Waiting For:
Stevan Ridley, Aaron Hernandez, Christian Bale (VV), Scarlett Johansson (VV), Brad Pitt (VV), Paul Walker, Tyler Seguin, Patrice Bergeron, Zoe Saldana, Cage the Elephant, John Cena, Ethan Hawke (VV), Kid Rock (VV), Michael C. Hall (VV), Hugh Jackman (VV), Jake Gyllenhaal (VV), Sylvester Stallone (VV), Gene Wilder, Wayne Gretzky, Jonathan Toews, Thomas Vanek