AMAZING Dwyane Wade TTM Success My Best Ever!!!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

AMAZING Dwyane Wade TTM Success My Best Ever!!!!!!

Post by SportsFan2342 »

This is by far my best success ever!!!!! I am so happy!!!! Dwyane Wade signed an 8x10 photograph for me beautifully!!!! I am still in shock and cant believe it!!! The Miami heat superstar, 3x NBA champion and NBA Finals MVP signed for me! Im not sure if you can see on video but i looked at the autograph and you can clearly see it IS NOT a preprint because of the streaking in the autograph. It looks to be authentic to me!

sent 6/20/13
received 7/6/13

CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING SUCCESS ON YOUTUBE! PRESS THE LINK BELOW AND LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT!!!!

spooner
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: AMAZING Dwyane Wade TTM Success My Best Ever!!!!!!

Post by spooner »

Let me guess,you got this amazing success from another one of your private addresses.Let me give you a clue.These guys you are getting amazing "COUGH COUGH" autographs from do not sign thru the mail.That means they WILL NOT sign thru there residence more less the team address.You can stop seeking attention now with your fake youtube videos.Sorry to call you out,but you fakes need to be put in there spots!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

spooner wrote:Let me guess,you got this amazing success from another one of your private addresses.Let me give you a clue.These guys you are getting amazing "COUGH COUGH" autographs from do not sign thru the mail.That means they WILL NOT sign thru there residence more less the team address.You can stop seeking attention now with your fake youtube videos.Sorry to call you out,but you fakes need to be put in there spots!
I don't agree with you...I mean yes there are people that don't sign through via agency or thru home addresses. BUT some do sign via their home. I got one last week from Christian Bale. But just because they won't post the address don't mean that the YouTube videos are fake. LOL!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

I dont appreciate being accused. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY TTMS IS 100% AUTHENTIC I GUARANTEE IT. I DONT MAKE UP ANYTHING AND I DONT FORGE AUTOS AND PRETEND I GOT THEM....I didnt get this success from the team address. i used a private address. i did lots of research in order to find it. Im not trying to get any attention. It really bothers me that just because i get some really cool successes that people assume that they are fake... Their are many different ways of going about finding addresses. Dont be so quick to assume.
spooner wrote:Let me guess,you got this amazing success from another one of your private addresses.Let me give you a clue.These guys you are getting amazing "COUGH COUGH" autographs from do not sign thru the mail.That means they WILL NOT sign thru there residence more less the team address.You can stop seeking attention now with your fake youtube videos.Sorry to call you out,but you fakes need to be put in there spots!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi SportsFan2342 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

{star} Dwyane Wade on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

SportsFan2342 wrote:I dont appreciate being accused. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY TTMS IS 100% AUTHENTIC I GUARANTEE IT. I DONT MAKE UP ANYTHING AND I DONT FORGE AUTOS AND PRETEND I GOT THEM....I didnt get this success from the team address. i used a private address. i did lots of research in order to find it. Im not trying to get any attention. It really bothers me that just because i get some really cool successes that people assume that they are fake... Their are many different ways of going about finding addresses. Dont be so quick to assume.
Don't worry about it. If you know you didn't forge them or do whatever they are accusing you of, BE HAPPY. Let all those comments roll off of your back! Keep doing your research and getting those successes. It only enhances your collection @ the end of the day. So they can stay mad if they want to. LOL! :mrgreen: CONGRATS!!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Usafcolts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Usafcolts »

Good job, and great success!!!! Don't ever sweat about it, People are just jealous that you have one of the best basketball players right now!! Keep on getting some of the best sports player out there, and GOOD LUCK on collecting!! :D {up}
Last edited by Usafcolts on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

Is That on computer paper?
davidm8985@gmail.com
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by davidm8985@gmail.com »

What exactly do you mean by "private address"? This forum is supposed to be feedback about address in the database. If the address is private then how do you have them and again, why can't you share?

I'm not questioning the authenticity but just pointing out what most people are wondering.
Davidm8985
TTM Success:
Jim Bunning, Jim Thome, Billy Williams, Ryne Sandberg, Juan Pierre, Ricky Nolasco, Brian McRae, Craig Counsell, A.J. Pierzynski, Dylan Axelrod, Scott Feldman, Jed Lowrie, Carlos Carrasco, Justin Masterson, Tommy Layne, Jordan Norberto, Ryne Sandberg, AJ Pollock, Taijuan Walker, AJ Pollock, Gordon Beckham, Jim Henderson, Matt Guerrier, Glen Perkins, Ryan Pressly, Casey Fein, Caleb Thielbar, Ryan Cook

IN PERSON success:
Torii Hunter, Joaquin Benoit, Phil Coke, Evan Reed, Luke Petkonen, Gerrit Cole, Byron Buxton, Archie Bardley, Mark Appel, Carlos Correa, Tyler Skaggs, Billy Hamilton, Tony Campana, Albert Almora, Robert Stephenson, Taylor Guerrieri, Lance McCullers, Nick Travieso

18 MLB Ballparks Visited:
CHC, CWS, MIL, DET, STL(2), HOU, BOS, NYY, NYM, PHI, PIT, BAL, WAS, CLE, CIN, MIN, KC
Hatsawayfan1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan1 »

CHIgrapher wrote:Is That on computer paper?
Nope. It has a glint. :mrgreen: