BRADLEY JAMES (from Merlin) *great success*

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
gwinn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

BRADLEY JAMES (from Merlin) *great success*

Post by gwinn »

On 20.12.12 I send a letter, a sase and four pictures (two for me und two for my sister) to Mr. James and asked for signing. Today I received two pictures back and signed for me and my sister with a note, to sign for a charity of our choice.

I'm very happy about this great success, because he was one of my most wanted of Merlin (even it's a little bit sad, that he signed only one picture per person)
But it's great to have him in my collection {??}

Adress:
c/o United Agents
12-26 Lexington Street
London W1F 0LE
United Kingdom

Image Image

The note at the back of the photo:

The envelope:

This is my 10th Merlin-success {up} {??}
Favourite autograph: !!!!!!!!Amanda Tapping!!!!!!
Most wanted (cast of):
Image Image Image Image Image
Last success: Angela Lansbury, Edwina Ritchard, Sian Thomas
My homepage: Nadines Homepage
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: BRADLEY JAMES (from Merlin) *great success*

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

Congrats! That's awesome! He is one of my new favorite actors. It's too bad he won't sign both photos. Isn't it that Colin will, though? I wanted him to sign a photo of Gwen and Arthur that would also get signed by Angel and then I wanted one of just him. I was thinking that maybe I'll send the Arthur/Gwen separately and I'll have my sister send in her own and request for both her and myself. Think that would work?
Also, I'm really confused as to why he puts a note on the back asking you to donate to your charity in return for his autograph. Do you have to send it to him (the money)? Usually, celebrities will ask for a donation to their charity if you want their autograph...
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi gwinn :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Bradley James on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Rachel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rachel »

I just attended a convention at the weekend where he was charging $40 per autograph!
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Rachel wrote:I just attended a convention at the weekend where he was charging $40 per autograph!
He's not the one who's charging. It's the convention people. That's how they earn money. I guess the actor would receive a percentage. And yes, if you go to ANY convention they can charge as much as $100 especially for very famous celebrities. $40 is nothing. It's MUCH cheaper to be patient and do via mail. :)
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
Rachel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rachel »

Not true. The actors are given the choice to charge or sign for free, many actors sign for free. The convention organisers earn money from ticket sales and merchandiser setup fees.
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Rachel wrote:Not true. The actors are given the choice to charge or sign for free, many actors sign for free. The convention organisers earn money from ticket sales and merchandiser setup fees.
Maybe...but I've heard from certain convention feedbacks that these fans had to pay about $30-60 per actor of this one cast. At the HobbitCon in Germany it was something like 40 Euros each. Same went for photos. There are certain convention sites where they post the autograph and photo prices along with admission fees. Getting autographs TTM, is pretty much free minus postage, the photo, envelope and letter. Jeremy Irons requires you to pay 20 or so pounds ahead of time if you want his autograph.
At ComicCon you have to get these tickets that they only give out very early in order to be in the autograph queue.

catherine65
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by catherine65 »

HI :D
I was just wondering can you send a letter with your autograph request?

and do you put the self addressed envelope inside with the stamp on it?

And does it have to be a photo can I not just send a blank piece of paper?

Sorry for all the questions but this is my first time sending anything away to be signed :shock: