Tony Gonzalez TTM Success!! Best TE Ever?!?!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tony Gonzalez TTM Success!! Best TE Ever?!?!

Post by SportsFan2342 »

which address is the "flowery branch address"?
patriots83 wrote:
SportsFan2342 wrote:well that stinks! :(
patriots83 wrote:Doesn't look at all like the auto I got from the practice facility address during the season. I'm not sure that these are authentic, I have read before the 88 Fanmail address are secretarials.
I would just fire something over to the Flowery Branch address when the season gets under way, I'm sure he will sign it
patriots83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by patriots83 »

SportsFan2342 wrote:which address is the "flowery branch address"?
patriots83 wrote:Doesn't look at all like the auto I got from the practice facility address during the season. I'm not sure that these are authentic, I have read before the 88 Fanmail address are secretarials.
I would just fire something over to the Flowery Branch address when the season gets under way, I'm sure he will sign it[/quote][/quote]

Atlanta Falcons
4400 Falcon Parkway
Flowery Branch, GA 30542
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

patriots83 wrote:
SportsFan2342 wrote:which address is the "flowery branch address"?
I would just fire something over to the Flowery Branch address when the season gets under way, I'm sure he will sign it
[/quote]

Atlanta Falcons
4400 Falcon Parkway
Flowery Branch, GA 30542[/quote]

oh ok, so its just c/o the Falcons right? i didnt realize you were talking about the stadium address
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

patriots83 wrote:
CHIgrapher wrote:
TheArtist wrote:secretarial

His TTMs are failing PSA.

And IP graphers say the sigs don't match up at all.
I have heard the fanmail site was failing but the practice facility during the season was legit. I sent a mini last year, got it returned and sent to PSA for evaluation. The helmet was graded as authentic.
thats good. maybe ill try the practice facility addy. it seems more reliable than the fan mail address