Anton Yelchin

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Anton Yelchin

Post by Crushphoto »

They because this user has multiple user names. To fool everyone. And it's as simple as placing the photos on top of each other in photoshop and they are identical down to the placement if every line in the signature and that doesn't happen by chance.

If they aren't lying about it. Why is elving or Alexandra or whatever their name is proving me a fool. Oh wait. It's because I'm not one. Wake up.

They want the attention and people PMing begging for addresses. They give people false hope and its childish and wrong.
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

Crushphoto wrote:They because this user has multiple user names. To fool everyone. And it's as simple as placing the photos on top of each other in photoshop and they are identical down to the placement if every line in the signature and that doesn't happen by chance.

If they aren't lying about it. Why is elving or Alexandra or whatever their name is proving me a fool. Oh wait. It's because I'm not one. Wake up.

They want the attention and people PMing begging for addresses. They give people false hope and its childish and wrong.
Ok, I see now. Not everybody knows about the "fraudful" history of this girl.
I'm kinda new here, so I wouldn't know compared to you who has been a member for 5 years. Great, just start calling amateurs "fools".
And I'm no expert in pinpointing all the fakers out here, never mind autograph collecting (which I do for fun and only from my favorite actors). Not a priority on fanmail for me. Should be the admin's.
Anyways, thank you for your input and I guess I should not trust this person.
Cheers and no actual hard feelings.
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

ElfMaidenArcher wrote:
Crushphoto wrote: Except they have a proven track record of being a liar. And of course they have addresses. They subscribe to various movie industry publications.

But just because they post a success it doesn't make it legit. The proof in this case is the eBay link.
May I ask who is "they"? I thought we were only talking about a "she" who is the OP.
I get mine off of IMDb, sample PDFs and Google. I'm not subscribed. I have VV addresses too, and I'm not a liar. Not saying that you were calling me one. Let's just drop this stupid conversation.
True story! There are ways to find VV addresses without being subscribed to anything. And I agree, EA cannot post anything without getting ripped to shreds. It's really getting old, people!!! Cut it out....seriously. AND! Who seriously has the time to go from this forum, to eBay, then back to this forum to call someone out? You need a life. If you want to buy from eBay then by all means do it. But don't make it your "duty" to call people out on this forum because you think they're somehow lying to you. (which you have no proof of, BTW - you're just assuming)
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

Maybe those of us who sent to 5 to 7 and want to know if they are full of crap or if its for real. Maybe I don't want others to be fooled by this user. Maybe I'm looking out for the folks who don't know how many times this poster has lied to the board. Yes it should be Admins concern, but all the admin is concerned with is if you have an envelope. If they gave a crap there wouldn't be so many spam bots on this board. All Admin cares about is hits and ad revenue.

I never said there weren't other ways to find the addresses. I wasn't born yesterday.
MarinaLFN
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MarinaLFN »

It is very sad what people do to get attention.. :roll:
It's rude to true fans who care about this hobby! I don't know how you don't feel shame to do something like that.
You're making a multiple accounts to support yourself...WTF!?! {down} people are sometimes really weird!
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

Crushphoto wrote:Maybe those of us who sent to 5 to 7 and want to know if they are full of **** or if its for real. Maybe I don't want others to be fooled by this user. Maybe I'm looking out for the folks who don't know how many times this poster has lied to the board. Yes it should be Admins concern, but all the admin is concerned with is if you have an envelope. If they gave a **** there wouldn't be so many spam bots on this board. All Admin cares about is hits and ad revenue.

I never said there weren't other ways to find the addresses. I wasn't born yesterday.
I guess we'll have to wait and see, then...
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/