TOM HANKS HUGE SUCCESS!!!!!!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
thefameautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: TOM HANKS HUGE SUCCESS!!!!!!

Post by thefameautographs »

sneakerman wrote:Massive success! {up} Just a pity you had to use an Apple product for something so special.
I know! I thought about bring my canon rebel camera but there was so many people pushing and screaming it ws going to be very hard for someone to take a picture. But beggars can't be choosers and at least I got a picture AND an autograph. Some people didn't get a anything.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Wowee! did i read that correctly? 3000 people? ??
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
thefameautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jaffer wrote:Wowee! did i read that correctly? 3000 people? ??
Yup! I tried to take a picture of the crowd but it has just too big. People took up a whole NYC block. Biggest crowd I've ever seen waiting for a celebrity. I'm just so grateful Tom Hanks took the time to sign and take a picture with me.
wereout4050
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wereout4050 »

I was thinking of going to see Lucky Guy and waiting for him after. More than anything I want a handshake - does he give those? Also is it easy to get pictures of Tom Hanks as he is greeting other fans or does the crowd get in the way that you can't get a good shot?

Juli
My Walt Disney Autograph
thefameautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

wereout4050 wrote:I was thinking of going to see Lucky Guy and waiting for him after. More than anything I want a handshake - does he give those? Also is it easy to get pictures of Tom Hanks as he is greeting other fans or does the crowd get in the way that you can't get a good shot?

Juli

Yes he gives hand shakes. I left right before curtain call and was one of the first ones at the gate. The show then got out 15 mins after and TONS of people were there. He signed my poster very quickly then moved on. I then I grabed him again for a picture. He was very nice and signs as many autographs as possible and take lots of pictures. Tom Hanks and Joan Rivers have been the best with autographs and pictures (atleast in my experience) And no, nobody really "swarms". He's not justin beiber. But yet again there were thousdhands of people who wanted a picture and autograph so they were antsy.

Hope this helps! :)
wereout4050
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wereout4050 »

That's good information. Thanks.

Unfortunately I can't get to NYC to see the play.

Juli
thefameautographs wrote: Yes he gives hand shakes. I left right before curtain call and was one of the first ones at the gate. The show then got out 15 mins after and TONS of people were there. He signed my poster very quickly then moved on. I then I grabed him again for a picture. He was very nice and signs as many autographs as possible and take lots of pictures. Tom Hanks and Joan Rivers have been the best with autographs and pictures (atleast in my experience) And no, nobody really "swarms". He's not justin beiber. But yet again there were thousdhands of people who wanted a picture and autograph so they were antsy.

Hope this helps! :)
My Walt Disney Autograph