Jason Gray-Stanford RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jason Gray-Stanford RTS

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

Hi admin!

My friend is not a member of FanMail.biz so I'm posting this for her.
Sometime in March (she doesn't remember the exact date) she sent a letter, 4x6 photo and a SASE to this address:

Mr Jason Gray-Stanford
c/o Headline Talent Agency
138 W 25th St Fl 10
New York NY 10001-7470

She received a it back with "Return to Sender" today (June 14, 2013).
Sorry, she doesn't have a scanner or a camera.

This is actually the second RTS she has received from Jason. The first time, I sent to an address that was on http://www.headlinetalent.net/ on February 13, 2013 for her and received an RTS in March. I then told her to resend to the address above.

Did Jason change his talent agency or did the agency move (AGAIN) because there's a new address that's different from the ones we tried before on the agency's site which I posted above... Thanks!
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
admin
Site Admin

Re: Jason Gray-Stanford RTS

Post by admin »

Hi ElfMaidenArcher :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Jason Gray-Stanford
Luber Roklin Entertainment
8530 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 550
Los Angeles, CA 90211
USA [us]

Would you have a scan of the RTS envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jason Gray-Stanford on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jason Gray-Stanford RTS

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

Thanks admin!
And no, like I wrote in the original post...my friend does NOT have a scanner or a camera. That is why I did not post a picture or scan of the envelope.
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/