Richard Armitage Via the Hobbit

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
tonysrussell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Richard Armitage Via the Hobbit

Post by tonysrussell »

Personalized very fast success from Richard Armitage Via the Hobbit

Sent May 20 2013
Received June 3 2013

“I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend” -Faramir The Two Towers
etihwwons
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Richard Armitage Via the Hobbit

Post by etihwwons »

*Sigh* Love him! Congrats!
*Snow* Waiting on (through the mail) Michael Cassidy, Justin Hartley, Henry Cavill, Seth Gabel, Taylor Kitsch, Cillian Murphy, John Williams, Patrick Stewart, James McAvoy, Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender, Rachel McAdams, Martin Freeman, BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH!!!! Michael Rosenbaum, Chris Pine, David Tennant, Freema Agyeman.
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

OMG! CONGRATULATIONS! Nice photo! I can't wait for mine! I sent to the venue as well. I also sent to his agency. :)
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

WOW!! Congrats!! But now I feel so out of the loop. I'm usually a LOTR/Tolkien junkie - but I've disappointed myself! lol. I thought they were finished filming? Is the whole cast back in NZ?
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
mcjw2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mcjw2011 »

They did finish principal photography, but they're doing a month's worth of pick-up shots for Desolation of Smaug and There and Back Again in NZ now.
EA188
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EA188 »

Great success!