Dick van dyke success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ddozzy
$10 gift certificate winner

Dick van dyke success

Post by ddozzy »

Sent album soundtrack "By By Birdie" +3 pictures, lor, sae +1[IRC] used address in database, sent April 11/2013 received June 7/2013
received album + 2 pictures signed and personlized, they put my address on return to sender not Dick van dyke address.
They paid extra 3 dollars post to mail to me, did U.S post prices go up, so far 2 or 3 my success they paid extra post to mail to me.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ThatArtGuy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Dick van dyke success

Post by ThatArtGuy »

Well, with all that weight and size, I'd say that you would have needed three international reply coupons. I sent a single 8x10 to Japan from North America and they spent about 800 yen ($8.00) to send it back, which would have been three to four IRCs. I pay $5.50 for one IRC here, and the person responding only gets maybe two dollars out of that.

Just a reference for next time.
ddozzy

Post by ddozzy »

ThatArtGuy wrote:Well, with all that weight and size, I'd say that you would have needed three international reply coupons. I sent a single 8x10 to Japan from North America and they spent about 800 yen ($8.00) to send it back, which would have been three to four IRCs. I pay $5.50 for one IRC here, and the person responding only gets maybe two dollars out of that.

Just a reference for next time.
I have received 8 albums with pictures back , the return postage is around 3.50 us dollars, I live in canada,
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi ddozzy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Dick Van Dyke on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
picture_blogger86
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by picture_blogger86 »

great success... he is a great signer. my first Dick Van Dyke success I just sent him a letter and got back a picture he sent. Then I decided to send him a inner dvd cover for Diagnosis Murder. The address is his home address since I used maps.google to see where the mail went to.. I'm a huge Huge huge fan of his.
Recently Received: Paige O'Hara, Don Rickles, Phyllis Smith, Larry The Cable Guy, Sam Elliott, Katharine Ross :)
RTS: Nick Offerman :(