Daniel Radcliffe SEC+PP???????

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
friendsissy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Daniel Radcliffe SEC+PP???????

Post by friendsissy »

Yesterday I received a letter from Daniel,but it is very strange.
This envelope is not the same as before,and my address is the handwriting.
[Usually, if I write Chinese words, the other party will put my address to cut and glued to the envelope.]
I opened it and found it signed actually wrote a lot of words
I took a careful look, the inside of the autograph is PP, and I think the other word is SEC...
Write:[Thank you for your kind letters Best wishes]
I don't remember me to the other address.
Think the most likely or
Daniel Radcliffe
ARG
4 Great Portland Street
London W1W 8PA
UK
Last edited by friendsissy on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Most want?Daniel Radcliffe
HarryPotter Success:
Daniel Radcliffe[VV],Emma Waston[PP],Evenna Lynch[PP], James&Oliver Phleps,Katie Leung,Matthew Lewis,Shirley Henderson,Freddie Stroma,Alfred Enoch, Helena Barlow,Maggie Smith,Kenneth Branagh,Alan Rickman[VV], Jim Broadbent,Emma Thompson,Gemma Jones,David Bradley,Robbie Coltrane[PP],Miriam Margolyes,Andy Linden,Ciaran Hinds,David Ryall,Jeff Rawle,John Cleese,Hazel Douglas,Matyelok Gibbs,John Hurt,Toby Jones,Julian Glover,Sophie Thompson,Robert Hardy,Bill Nighy,Imelda Staunton,Harry Melling, Richard Griffiths,Fiona Shaw,Rod Hurt,David Tennant,Timothy Spall,Arben Bajraktaraj,Ralph Fiennes, Nick Moran, David Heyman, JKRowling[PP],Bonnie Wright[PP],David Yates,Natalia Tena,Geraldine Somerville,Ryan Turner,Rhys Ifans,Rupert Grint[PP] Robert Pattinson[PP],Helen McCrory,Domhnall Gleeson,Sian Thomas,Chris Rankin,Dave Legeno,Warwick Davis, Roger Lloyd-Pack,Helena Bonham Carter, Nina Young

Most want Daniel Radcliffe 2001-2003 Pre-print
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Daniel Radcliffe SEC+PP???????

Post by luckyas13canbe »

It's def his standard PP signature, strange that more has been added,but yeah, I'd think it is just a sec, as if he'd done it himself he would have signed it properly as well. Ah well, a little different.

Truth be told, there's so little point in writing to Dan via agent, it makes me wonder why people still waste time on it.
Jaymz887
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaymz887 »

congrats on the picture. someone else filled in the rest. the autograph is his. I found the same picture with autograph when I searched his name+autograph. but nice thing is your got a response. to me its all about the enjoyment of autograph collecting.
congrats again

jaime
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

Jaymz887 wrote:congrats on the picture. someone else filled in the rest. the autograph is his. I found the same picture with autograph when I searched his name+autograph. but nice thing is your got a response. to me its all about the enjoyment of autograph collecting.
congrats again

jaime
Well no, the autograph is not his.
IzaBellatrix
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IzaBellatrix »

I would say that this dedication could be authentic http://harry-potter-kolekcja.blog.onet. ... radcliffe/
Please like: https://www.facebook.com/AutografyIzabellatrix

MOST IMPORTANT IP: Ozzy Osbourne, David Thewlis, Graham Masterton, Nick Moran, John Rhys-Davies.
MOST WANTED: M.JACKSON, HELENA BONHAM CARTER, M. STREEP, J. DEPP, DH, OUAT, PLL cast, C.Flockhart, E. Watson
RECENT RECEIVED:Alan Rickman, Susan Sullivan, Keegan Alen.
Harry Potter Autographs: J.K.Rowling, David Thewlis, Alan Rickman, Michael Gambon, R. Grint (x6!), J.&O. Phelps, M. Lewis, N. Tena, D. Radcliffe, S. Henderson, M. Smith, R. Hardy, F. Shaw, G. Jones, H. Douglas, I. Staunton, E. Thompson, J. Walters, J. Broadbent, K. Branagh, B. Nighy, H. McCrory, J. Hurt, N. Moran, C. Poésy, T. Jones, D. Bradley, T. Spall, B.&D. Gleeson, C.Hinds, R. Lloyd-Pack, Z. Wanamaker, S. Thompson, M. Margolyes, S. Thomas, D. Tennant, R.Ifans, J.Glover, A.Linden, I. Hart.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi friendsissy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Daniel Radcliffe on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

IzaBellatrix wrote:I would say that this dedication could be authentic http://harry-potter-kolekcja.blog.onet. ... radcliffe/

Interesting... though I have no idea what that post says.. is there anything to say that dedication is def Dan's?
IzaBellatrix
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IzaBellatrix »

luckyas13canbe wrote:
IzaBellatrix wrote:I would say that this dedication could be authentic http://harry-potter-kolekcja.blog.onet. ... radcliffe/

Interesting... though I have no idea what that post says.. is there anything to say that dedication is def Dan's?
Yes. They sent VV and Daniel met Daniel also :) This blog belongs to 2 my friends who collect HP editions from over the world (they collection is probably the biggest in the world).
Please like: https://www.facebook.com/AutografyIzabellatrix

MOST IMPORTANT IP: Ozzy Osbourne, David Thewlis, Graham Masterton, Nick Moran, John Rhys-Davies.
MOST WANTED: M.JACKSON, HELENA BONHAM CARTER, M. STREEP, J. DEPP, DH, OUAT, PLL cast, C.Flockhart, E. Watson
RECENT RECEIVED:Alan Rickman, Susan Sullivan, Keegan Alen.
Harry Potter Autographs: J.K.Rowling, David Thewlis, Alan Rickman, Michael Gambon, R. Grint (x6!), J.&O. Phelps, M. Lewis, N. Tena, D. Radcliffe, S. Henderson, M. Smith, R. Hardy, F. Shaw, G. Jones, H. Douglas, I. Staunton, E. Thompson, J. Walters, J. Broadbent, K. Branagh, B. Nighy, H. McCrory, J. Hurt, N. Moran, C. Poésy, T. Jones, D. Bradley, T. Spall, B.&D. Gleeson, C.Hinds, R. Lloyd-Pack, Z. Wanamaker, S. Thompson, M. Margolyes, S. Thomas, D. Tennant, R.Ifans, J.Glover, A.Linden, I. Hart.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

IzaBellatrix wrote:
luckyas13canbe wrote:

Yes. They sent VV and Daniel met Daniel also :) This blog belongs to 2 my friends who collect HP editions from over the world (they collection is probably the biggest in the world).
Nice one... must be one heck of a collection. Perplexed as to why he wouldn't sign it as well then... strange one, but hey... it's something I guess :D
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

Wow this is interesting and new! My opinion is that if this success is not authentic, it's probably an AP(?). it's clearly not a PP.
The best way for me to test if the autograph is printed onto the photo is to shine light underneath the photograph. Judging from the photo you posted, it does not look like a pre-print to me as the position and strokes of the autograph is different from the standard PPs he usually sends. Plus, the indiactaion seems handwritten. It seems like the person who inscribed the photo looks like he signed it as well as the handwriting are parellel.