Joan Rivers Email Success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SeanKelly334
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Joan Rivers Email Success!!!

Post by SeanKelly334 »

I sent an email to Joan Rivers on April 26th, 2013. Today, I got a signed, personalized 8x10 from her. Very happy with this success, and its cool to see that some people will send their fans autographs without a SASE. Thanks Joan!

Autograph:

Envelope:

TTM Successes: Crosby, Stills, and Nash, Jack Nicklaus, Mark Wahlberg, Jimmy Carter, Jay Leno
Most Wanted: Eric Clapton, Paul McCartney, President Obama, Eddie Vedder
admin
Site Admin

Re: Joan Rivers Email Success!!!

Post by admin »

Hi SeanKelly334 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Joan Rivers on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
ttswaps
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ttswaps »

SeanKelly334 wrote:I sent an email to Joan Rivers on April 26th, 2013. Today, I got a signed, personalized 8x10 from her. Very happy with this success, and its cool to see that some people will send their fans autographs without a SASE. Thanks Joan!

Autograph:

Envelope:

I have to say congratulations fantastic success :) but I'm also highly jealous of this success has to be one of my most wanted.
SeanKelly334
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SeanKelly334 »

Thank you! I am very happy with the autograph. If you would like an autograph from her, you should try the email address that I used. Someone on the other end replied the same day to say that Joan would be happy to sign something and send it out in a few weeks. The email is on her website. Good luck!
Last edited by SeanKelly334 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
TTM Successes: Crosby, Stills, and Nash, Jack Nicklaus, Mark Wahlberg, Jimmy Carter, Jay Leno
Lady Rose
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lady Rose »

SeanKelly334 wrote:Thank you! I am very happy with the autograph. If you would like an autograph from her, you should try the email address that I used. Someone on the other end replied the same day to say that Joan would be happy to sign something and send it out in a few weeks. Good luck!
You may want to remove the email address so it doesn't get spammed.
Last edited by Lady Rose on Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ttswaps
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ttswaps »

SeanKelly334 wrote:Thank you! I am very happy with the autograph. If you would like an autograph from her, you should try the email address that I used. Someone on the other end replied the same day to say that Joan would be happy to sign something and send it out in a few weeks. The email is customerservice@joanrivers.com. Good luck!
that's very kind, I've just sent a request via her site so fingers crossed I will get a reply :)
SeanKelly334
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SeanKelly334 »

You are very welcome. In regards to the email address potentially getting spammed, I have seen it in other Joan Rivers successes on this site (in fact, this site is where I found the email address and decided to try it). I think I will leave it for now (that is unless I am breaking some sort of rule on this forum that I am not aware of... please let me know if I am as I haven't been on here very long). Thank you all of the comments!
Lady Rose
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lady Rose »

SeanKelly334 wrote:You are very welcome. In regards to the email address potentially getting spammed, I have seen it in other Joan Rivers successes on this site (in fact, this site is where I found the email address and decided to try it). I think I will leave it for now (that is unless I am breaking some sort of rule on this forum that I am not aware of... please let me know if I am as I haven't been on here very long). Thank you all of the comments!
Below was posted in Feb.
SelenaGomezDemiFan wrote:im pretty sure some you can get from studio fan mail and celebrity merchandise but the point of this website is not to share emails as they will get spammed so you're going to have to find them on your own :)
SeanKelly334
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SeanKelly334 »

Thank you for the heads up! I have edited my comment and removed the address. Cheers!
Lady Rose
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lady Rose »

SeanKelly334 wrote:Thank you for the heads up! I have edited my comment and removed the address. Cheers!
Your so welcome