Harry Potter

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Cutiepie80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Harry Potter

Post by Cutiepie80 »

ScottishDan wrote:
Cutiepie80 wrote:Also, about 2 months ago I sent out
Michael Gambon
Maggie Smith
Jim Broadbent
Emma Thompson

No successes yet

About to send out
Dean Thomas
Umbridge
Mad Eye Moody
Seamus Finnegan
Lavender Brown
Aberforth Dumbledore
Fleur
Bill Weasley
Mr. Weasley
Filch

Anyone have successes with these???
I've had successes from most of them:

Dean Thomas - x3 TTM
Umbridge - x2 TTM, x2 VV
Mad Eye Moody X1 TTM
Seamus Finnegan - doesn't sign TTM
Lavender Brown - doesn't sign TTM
Aberforth Dumbledore - x3 TTM
Fleur - x3 VV
Bill Weasley - x3 VV
Mr. Weasley - x2 TTM
Filch - tried 3 times, just been unlucky haha

And i have successes from the first four you sent to also! Have a look on my website to see what harry potter autos i have. Think i'm on 74 actors, 160 autos. 8)
Thanks for the info and congrats on your successes. It kind of sucks for me because I am from the US and I have trouble attaining UK stamps. :(
Autographs TTM

Greg Jennings, Nick Collins, Warren Moon, Dirk Nowitski, John Travolta(SEC x's 2), Jack Nickalus, Richard Donner, IronE Singleton, Tim Allen, Jackie Collins, Roger Craig(x's 3), Matthew Lewis(x's 2), Chevy Chase(AP), Ed Asner, Wade Boggs, Pat Sajak, Vanna White, Alec Baldwin, Judge Judy, Andre Dawson, Chris Chelios, Joe Dumars, Teri Garr, Henry Wrinkler, Ted Thompson, Steve Larmer, James Earl Jones, Keith Moreland, Brett Hull, Al Harris, Jason Alexander, Leroy Butler, Bart Starr, Lew Temple, John Paxson, John Hurt, Joel Quenneville, Eric Dickerson, Jeremy Roenick(X's 2), Sir George Martin, Jim Belushi, Roger Lloyd Pack, Mike Modano, Clemence Poesy, Adam West, Daniel Radcliffe(PP), Dean Ween, Ciaran Hinds, Mike Mccarthy, Brendan Gleeson(X's 2), Imelda Staunton, Katy Perry, David Bradeley, Scott Wilson, Toby Jones, James, Jones, Andrew Lincoln, Mark Wahlberg
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Melindabear2002 »

I have gotten Mad Eye Moody and he was pretty quick, Jim Broadbent only took me about a month and half. Dave Legeno at least use to be pretty good. He sent me a photo and a signed CD. Took less than a month, but that was a while back. Hope it helps a little
My Autograph Collection, (If you want to ask how I got any graph please feel free to email me)
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Also you can order UK stamps from the Post Office UK site. That's how I got mine, but before that I would put a couple dollars in the with the letter and that usually worked.
My Autograph Collection, (If you want to ask how I got any graph please feel free to email me)
Cutiepie80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutiepie80 »

Melindabear2002 wrote:Also you can order UK stamps from the Post Office UK site. That's how I got mine, but before that I would put a couple dollars in the with the letter and that usually worked.
You would just put a couple of American dollars in it?
Autographs TTM

Greg Jennings, Nick Collins, Warren Moon, Dirk Nowitski, John Travolta(SEC x's 2), Jack Nickalus, Richard Donner, IronE Singleton, Tim Allen, Jackie Collins, Roger Craig(x's 3), Matthew Lewis(x's 2), Chevy Chase(AP), Ed Asner, Wade Boggs, Pat Sajak, Vanna White, Alec Baldwin, Judge Judy, Andre Dawson, Chris Chelios, Joe Dumars, Teri Garr, Henry Wrinkler, Ted Thompson, Steve Larmer, James Earl Jones, Keith Moreland, Brett Hull, Al Harris, Jason Alexander, Leroy Butler, Bart Starr, Lew Temple, John Paxson, John Hurt, Joel Quenneville, Eric Dickerson, Jeremy Roenick(X's 2), Sir George Martin, Jim Belushi, Roger Lloyd Pack, Mike Modano, Clemence Poesy, Adam West, Daniel Radcliffe(PP), Dean Ween, Ciaran Hinds, Mike Mccarthy, Brendan Gleeson(X's 2), Imelda Staunton, Katy Perry, David Bradeley, Scott Wilson, Toby Jones, James, Jones, Andrew Lincoln, Mark Wahlberg
marksautographs
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by marksautographs »

Got Chris Columbus (director of HP 1 and 2) in person last Saturday!!
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Cutiepie80 wrote:
Melindabear2002 wrote:Also you can order UK stamps from the Post Office UK site. That's how I got mine, but before that I would put a couple dollars in the with the letter and that usually worked.
You would just put a couple of American dollars in it?
Yep, that's what I use to do and it worked for several that I got back.
Cutiepie80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutiepie80 »

Guys, a seller on here is selling her Daniel Radcliffe signature that she attained via venue for Equus back in 2008. Does this look authentic to you?

http://m438.photobucket.com/albumview/a ... g.html?o=1
Autographs TTM

JonAQ

Post by JonAQ »

I'm looking to add another signed Harry Potter poster to my collection. If you have one you'd be interested in selling, let me know please. Give me a rough number you're looking for, and we can discuss price. Rest assured that I will definitely not be low-balling.
il0veseamushp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by il0veseamushp »

If any of u are interested.. Warwick Davis, Prof. Flitwick in the Harry Potter series has open up an autograph store where you can buy authentic Harry potter actor autographs.

I have a few things to say on this: I think it's a great idea for actors who don't sign normally TTM or are hard to get like Evanna lynch. But for actors like Mat Lewis I wouldn't pay the $60+ for his autograph since he signs authentically TTM.

Warwick Davis on the other hand has always sold his autographs on his personal website.. But when I bought it from there he didnt have any Harry potter pictures and it was like $30.. I have recently checked but I might go and see if he changed his prices there.

http://www.thesignatureshop.co.uk
Cutiepie80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutiepie80 »

I am having no luck with the Harry Potter cast, well barely.

I have sent out 15 photos and the only one I have received back is from Matthew Lewis. Anyone else having success lately?
Autographs TTM