Amazing Tim Burton Sucess!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
elenaXDluv6364
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Amazing Tim Burton Sucess!

Post by elenaXDluv6364 »

I sent Tim Burton a LOR , SASE, and 2 pictures on April 8, 2013. I recieved both my pictures back signed May 14, 2013 and he sent another photo to me signed in my SASE. I got an info sheet too and it came all the way from the U.K. He even paid the postage which was about $3 US money. I heard the arguments of the autopen vs authentic. Its hard to see in my pictures but one of them is slightly smudged and they all look a little different. I sent a letter to him because he is an amazing film maker, and I am very happy to get something back from him. The first pic is the one he sent and the 2 on the right are the ones i did.

Picture:

Envelope:
Most Wanted: J.K. Rowling, Emma Watson, Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort, Rachel McAdams, and Helena Bonham Carter!!!
Sent Recently: Steven Yeun
PM me if YOU have the Via Venue for any of these celebrities. Thanks! :) Chloe Grace Moretz, , Tobey Maguire, Leonardo Dicaprio, Johnny Depp, Michelle Williams, Emma Watson,and James Franco
Favorite Successes:Theo James (IP on Insurgent set), Andrew Lincoln(A), Selena Gomez(A), Debby Ryan(A), Miley Cyrus (pp), Amanda Seyfried(A), Katy Perry(A)
Logan_21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Amazing Tim Burton Sucess!

Post by Logan_21 »

Pretty sure it's a stamp. :( I got the same thing back. I still think it's still really cool though!
elenaXDluv6364
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by elenaXDluv6364 »

Logan_21 wrote:Pretty sure it's a stamp. :( I got the same thing back. I still think it's still really cool though!

I was thinking about that, but does it really make sense to send my letter all the way to the Britain to get my pictures stamped? If it was just a stamp they could've made a secretary do it in California, where the address is.
Most Wanted: J.K. Rowling, Emma Watson, Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort, Rachel McAdams, and Helena Bonham Carter!!!
Sent Recently: Steven Yeun
PM me if YOU have the Via Venue for any of these celebrities. Thanks! :) Chloe Grace Moretz, , Tobey Maguire, Leonardo Dicaprio, Johnny Depp, Michelle Williams, Emma Watson,and James Franco
Favorite Successes:Theo James (IP on Insurgent set), Andrew Lincoln(A), Selena Gomez(A), Debby Ryan(A), Miley Cyrus (pp), Amanda Seyfried(A), Katy Perry(A)
Münchausen
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Münchausen »

I can definitely see your point, but just look at the first question and the answer to it on the fact sheet. I think, more often than not, a secretary will stamp his signature and then write on top of it with a marker to ensure that it still resembles the celebrities autograph that you requested. Most people look at it as being extremely deceptive, but if you just have it to add to your collection and don't know it to be a secretarial, you'll be happy. In the end, that's what's really important in this hobby! :) As they say, "ignorance is bliss"... also known as how I felt before I found out my Al Pacino was a secretarial... haha.
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

Sadly, it's the same standard stamped response from Tim.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi elenaXDluv6364 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tim Burton on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)