John Rhys-Davies success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Martinez-1975
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

John Rhys-Davies success

Post by Martinez-1975 »

Sent: SASE, LOR, 4 photos 30.07.2012
Received: our 4 photos signed 17.10.2012

Address used:
John Rhys-Davies
2901 S Robertson Ave.
Tyler, TX 75701-6943
USA

Image Image Image Image Image
admin
Site Admin

Re: John Rhys-Davies success

Post by admin »

Hi Martinez-1975 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} John Rhys-Davies on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
daaaais
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by daaaais »

awesome :)
hokie1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hokie1 »

I have read that his TTM autographs are fake. I received mine this week from the TX address after 50 days but on another forum they say they are fake. Thoughts anyone? Sigs look like these in the original post. They say they are too neat and differ slightly than his IP sig.
jasongr1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jasongr1 »

Not signed by John, I've got John several times at conventions and where the autograph is similar, his autograph is a lot larger and he tend to take up half the 10x8 photo.
jmallstar24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jmallstar24 »

[]I think they're real i got 2 signed photos by him yesterday and the sigs. are both diffrent and of coursee IP sigs won't be the same as TTM sigs because the celeb IP sigs. are usually rushed and they have other people to sign for, as to TTM sigs. where the celeb has a lot more time and they can take thier time signing items congrats on our sucess .and I'm glad to add him to m collection as well[/color]
IzaBellatrix
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IzaBellatrix »

I met Johny Rhys Davies last month. It's his autograph. He signed without rush but it was on the street. He is so funny & nice person.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19/jrdka.jpg/
Please like: https://www.facebook.com/AutografyIzabellatrix

MOST IMPORTANT IP: Ozzy Osbourne, David Thewlis, Graham Masterton, Nick Moran, John Rhys-Davies.
MOST WANTED: M.JACKSON, HELENA BONHAM CARTER, M. STREEP, J. DEPP, DH, OUAT, PLL cast, C.Flockhart, E. Watson
RECENT RECEIVED:Alan Rickman, Susan Sullivan, Keegan Alen.
Harry Potter Autographs: J.K.Rowling, David Thewlis, Alan Rickman, Michael Gambon, R. Grint (x6!), J.&O. Phelps, M. Lewis, N. Tena, D. Radcliffe, S. Henderson, M. Smith, R. Hardy, F. Shaw, G. Jones, H. Douglas, I. Staunton, E. Thompson, J. Walters, J. Broadbent, K. Branagh, B. Nighy, H. McCrory, J. Hurt, N. Moran, C. Poésy, T. Jones, D. Bradley, T. Spall, B.&D. Gleeson, C.Hinds, R. Lloyd-Pack, Z. Wanamaker, S. Thompson, M. Margolyes, S. Thomas, D. Tennant, R.Ifans, J.Glover, A.Linden, I. Hart.
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

Great success!! I'm sending to him tomorrow. Here's hoping I get something back as well. :)
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D