Scott Caan Success.

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Mandy2050
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Scott Caan Success.

Post by Mandy2050 »

Sent: Mar. 22. 2013
Received: April. 20. 2013

Sent LOR, 3 photos and SASE, received all photos back signed 1 personalized. Used address in the database.

Most Recent TTM Successes: Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Jack Black, Chris Evans, Randy Couture,
Meghan Trainor

Waiting For: Too many to list.

Feel Free to Check Out My Autograph Collection at: http://amandas-autograph-collection.weebly.com

Please do not leave comments on authenticity. If I want to believe its real, please let me believe that.
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Scott Caan Success.

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Congrats i just got Grace Parks autograph yesterday {up} Are you sure you got the sent address correct on yours ? I am just curious because the return address on your sase which would be the one you sent to is the old address from about a year ago, Someone even got a RTS from it but i guess they still forward from it unless you got the sent date wrong and it was 2012 ? Anyways congrats and below are my Grace park pics,She signed mine and sent me a 8x10 promo pic of her own ... {up} I had sent to the new address at 605 Kapiolani.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Mandy2050 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Scott Caan on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Mandy2050
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mandy2050 »

johnnylightninglives wrote:Congrats i just got Grace Parks autograph yesterday {up} Are you sure you got the sent address correct on yours ? I am just curious because the return address on your sase which would be the one you sent to is the old address from about a year ago, Someone even got a RTS from it but i guess they still forward from it unless you got the sent date wrong and it was 2012 ? Anyways congrats and below are my Grace park pics,She signed mine and sent me a 8x10 promo pic of her own ... {up} I had sent to the new address at 605 Kapiolani.

Nice success, and yea I wrote the address wrong on the envelope, didn't realize I did that until I got it back in the mail. And diffidently sent it this year.
Most Recent TTM Successes: Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Jack Black, Chris Evans, Randy Couture,
Meghan Trainor

Feel Free to Check Out My Autograph Collection at: http://amandas-autograph-collection.weebly.com

Please do not leave comments on authenticity. If I want to believe its real, please let me believe that.
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Cool thanks {up} Good to know scott answers fanmail too ... 8)
Mandy2050
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mandy2050 »

NightSnoop wrote:
johnnylightninglives wrote:Cool thanks {up} Good to know scott answers fanmail too ... 8)
do you have to add a photo?

I don't think you have to, but I did because those were the photos I wanted to get signed. I mean if there is a picture you want to get signed then I would send your own
Meghan Trainor

Mandy2050
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mandy2050 »

I don't think you have to, but I did because those were the photos I wanted to get signed. I mean if there is a picture you want to get signed then I would send your own[/quote]
Do I send it to the venue address ?[/quote]

Yes send it to the address in the database
Meghan Trainor

Homer_S
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Homer_S »

Congrats Mandy! He´s great at five-O! I like the show! {up}