sarah jessica parker sucess !!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
adeline44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

sarah jessica parker sucess !!

Post by adeline44 »

sent the letter : late February 2013
received : 20 April 2013

adress used : Sarah Jessica Parker
Professional Fan Mail Service
P.O. Box 10459
Burbank, CA 91510
USA

photo : http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?i ... hoto12.jpg

Last edited by adeline44 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Last sucess : = Joe Minoso.

Successes : Joe Minoso, Ashley Benson, Marina Squerciati, Troian Bellisario, Gary Sinise, Bruce Willis, Kirsten Vangsness (criminal minds), Kev Adams, Britney Spears, Felicity Huffman, Rachelle Lefevre, Channing Tatum, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jennifer Morrison, Joe Mantegna, Elle Fanning, Sarah Jessica Parker, Amanda Sheifried, T.J. Thyne, Jessie J, Jessie McCartney, and more...

Most wanted : Marcia Cross, Keegan Allen, Rachel McAdams, Selena Gomez, Christian stolte, David Eigenberg.
admin
Site Admin

Re: sarah jessica parker sucess !!

Post by admin »

Hi adeline44 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Sarah Jessica Parker on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
coppersparks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coppersparks »

I heard that the professional fan mail address is a company that signs the autographs on behalf of the celebrity? (a bit like a secretarial)

If it's true then it's a waste of time, effort and stamps!
I will pay anyone that sends me a correct VV address that leads to a success from Christian Bale or Charlie Hunnam.
adeline44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by adeline44 »

coppersparks wrote:I heard that the professional fan mail address is a company that signs the autographs on behalf of the celebrity? (a bit like a secretarial)

If it's true then it's a waste of time, effort and stamps!
I don't know, it would be a pity indeed ...

Successes : Joe Minoso, Ashley Benson, Marina Squerciati, Troian Bellisario, Gary Sinise, Bruce Willis, Kirsten Vangsness (criminal minds), Kev Adams, Britney Spears, Felicity Huffman, Rachelle Lefevre, Channing Tatum, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jennifer Morrison, Joe Mantegna, Elle Fanning, Sarah Jessica Parker, Amanda Sheifried, T.J. Thyne, Jessie J, Jessie McCartney, and more...

Most wanted : Marcia Cross, Keegan Allen, Rachel McAdams, Selena Gomez, Christian stolte, David Eigenberg.
adeline44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by adeline44 »

admin wrote:Hi adeline44 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Sarah Jessica Parker on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
I put the image on imageshack and put the link on the website but it is not shown, sorry