AnnaSophia Robb Success (The Carrie Diaries)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Calpoppy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

AnnaSophia Robb Success (The Carrie Diaries)

Post by Calpoppy »

I sent a letter and 2 photos to AnnaSophia Robb (MY FAVORITE ACTRESS!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ) about 2 months ago. I did not however send it to the address in the database. unfortunately i did not write down the address i used and there was no return address on the envelope, however, if i remember clearly it only took me around 10 minutes looking on the internet for the address.

Im so utterly thrilled about this because I didnt expect anything back seeing she hasnt had much feedback recently. :mrgreen: :D
Last edited by Calpoppy on Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: AnnaSophia Robb Success (The Carrie Diaries)

Post by admin »

Hi Calpoppy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Annasophia Robb on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Daniel_Lassiter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Daniel_Lassiter »

Man I'd love to get a real autograph from this actress rather than the preprint I got. So if you remember the address I'd appreciate it.

D.L.
Official Fanmail Account of Future Published Writer, Daniel Lassiter
Calpoppy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Calpoppy »

It only took me a few minutes searching on the internet, If you think you have found it, pm me, I could probably confirm if it was said address I used. :D
Daniel_Lassiter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Calpoppy wrote:It only took me a few minutes searching on the internet, If you think you have found it, pm me, I could probably confirm if it was said address I used. :D
Uh I did no searching I used the address here since I figured it was fine enough. So...if you're feeling "kind" you PM me the address you used.

D.L.
swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by swiftndbieber »

Daniel_Lassiter wrote:
Calpoppy wrote:It only took me a few minutes searching on the internet, If you think you have found it, pm me, I could probably confirm if it was said address I used. :D
Uh I did no searching I used the address here since I figured it was fine enough. So...if you're feeling "kind" you PM me the address you used.

D.L.

I'm sure it was said that the address was not remembered so they cant send it
Congrats on your success, I've been trying to get her for a few years, I sent to her VV on the Carrie Diaries late last year but havent heard back yet, keeping my fingers crossed though :)
Collections:
Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break it, Hunger Games, Twilight, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, The Fosters, Modern Family, New Girl, Lying Game, Glee, Victorious, Disney , Nickelodeon, Hollywood, Singers, Others

my website: http://abiautographs.weebly.com/
Calpoppy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Calpoppy »

Daniel_Lassiter wrote:

D.L.

As I have clearly stated, I do not remember the address I used! I said I could probably confirm because I thought that I would be able to recognise it. I remember it didn't take too long for me to find it. Around 5 minutes. If you really want her autograph, then you can spend that amount of time searching as I did so. Please don't throw a hissy fit over something you didn't even read properly. :roll:
Daniel_Lassiter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Calpoppy wrote:
Daniel_Lassiter wrote:

D.L.

As I have clearly stated, I do not remember the address I used! I said I could probably confirm because I thought that I would be able to recognise it. I remember it didn't take too long for me to find it. Around 5 minutes. If you really want her autograph, then you can spend that amount of time searching as I did so. Please don't throw a hissy fit over something you didn't even read properly. :roll:
Yes and the way I went about it was to "help" jog your memory as to the address you used because I'm not going to go googling a celebrity's address. Why don't you just suggest to me that I should try googling her home address and pinpoint it on google earth too?! :roll: