Jay Leno success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Jaymz887
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jay Leno success

Post by Jaymz887 »

Back in the Beginning of March I emailed http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/con ... %7Ccontact Jay Leno at the tonight show requesting an autograph picture. I finally got it on April 12,2013

Jaime
adzladz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jay Leno success

Post by adzladz »

NightSnoop wrote:looks like a preprint because he says yo on alot of em
Just because he says Yo on all of them has nothing to do with it being a preprint. A preprint is a copy of an autograph (Not a real signature). Jay simply inscribes the same nice message on all of his pictures he sends out.
Favorite TTM: Gwyneth Paltrow
Favorite IPs: Zachary Quinto, Zachary Levi, Robin Williams, Orlando Bloom
Harry Potter Autographs: Helena BC, Ralph Fiennes, Tom Felton, Alan Rickman, Natalia Tena, Imelda Staunton, Brendan Gleeson, Mathew Lewis X2, Oliver Phelps X3 +letter, James Phelps X3 +letter, David Bradley, Maggie Smith, Jim Dale, Clémence Poésy, Richard Griffiths X2, Julie Walters, Daniel Radcliffe X2, Rupert Grint, Helen McCrory X2, Ciran Hinds X3, Gemma Jones X2, Tolga Safer, William Melling, Jason Isaacs, Fiona Shaw, Michael Gambon.

My Website: atruesdale303.wix.com/my-work
Please visit and feel free to ask any questions you have!
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by supertoneman »

i do agree, cause if you look at each of them. they are all signed in different spots along with you can tell it was marker. he signs the same way on each of them, and you can tell he signs them himself. {up} it is signed totally different from the others that i have seen. if you look at each of the success's they are all different. i agree that he just uses the same phrase. which if you watch his show he does use yo when talking to people sometimes.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Jaymz887 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jay Leno on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Jaymz887
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaymz887 »

its not preprinted. how can he preprint my name
coppersparks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coppersparks »

I think people need to be careful what they say on success posts. Incorrect information could leave someone very disappointed.

This one from Jay Leno is 100% real, it is not a pre-print. This one has been dedicated to the fan and a pre-print couldn't possibly do that.

Everyone has a right to saying their own opinion of course but just be cautious as you may be giving out the wrong info.
I will pay anyone that sends me a correct VV address that leads to a success from Christian Bale or Charlie Hunnam.