Cameron Diaz - real or sec?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
poldi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Cameron Diaz - real or sec?

Post by poldi »

Today I got 2 signed photos from Cameron Diaz. I have no idea if the photos were signed by her or a sec. Of course I wanna believe the signatures are real, but if they were, her signature has very much changed over the years, has it not? I am certainly no expert when it comes to Cameron Diaz' signature, but I am pretty sure there are some out there who could let us know what they think. ;-)

Anyway, I used the addy from the database. Besides the 2 photos I sent a LOR and a SASE. Photos were sent on 2/11/2013 and I got them back on 4/17/2013.

Image Image
Münchausen
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Cameron Diaz - real or sec?

Post by Münchausen »

I've compared it to many others (ones signed by Cameron in person) and I'd say beyond a nearly reasonable doubt that she, herself, signed the pictures. I'm 99.9% sure! And awesome success, by the way 8)
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

sec or not? The fact is nobody knows. There are not enough differences in comparison to rule one out of the other. Those who say "sec" based their judgement off of Cameron Diaz's reputation as being a horrible signer.
sneakerman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sneakerman »

when did she change her sig?
Last time I looked her ip sig spelt out most of her name instead of this ball of curls.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi poldi :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Cameron Diaz on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats!!
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
sally84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sally84 »

congrats