US Postage Advice

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Quinzeela
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

US Postage Advice

Post by Quinzeela »

Hello! I'm completely new to this and just have a question about postage.

I live in the UK and I'm sending a small self addressed envelope. All that will be in it (hopefully if they do get back to me) is a Polaroid photograph if nothing else. I read somewhere that someone used a 'global forever' stamp for US to UK delivery, is that what I need to buy? It's the only stamps that I've actually been able to find available to buy. And if they are the right ones to buy how many do I put on the envelope?

Any help would be much appreciated! I'm completely lost right now - I've been trailing the internet for hours looking for an answer and all I can find is posts from years ago when the old system was still in place.

Thank you!

Edit: Would these stamps work or would it be best to by the Global Forever ones off of ebay? https://www.canadapost.ca/shop/p-111215 ... ution=e4s1
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: US Postage Advice

Post by BossC »

If your response is sent from the USA you need the us global forever stamps.

If your response is sent from Canada you need the stamps on the link you provided.

All that is in the envelope is a small photo in a small envelope all you will need is one global stamp for the us postage.

BossC
Quinzeela
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: US Postage Advice

Post by Quinzeela »

Thank you very much :)