Rod Stewart SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Rod Stewart SUCCESS

Post by luckyas13canbe »

Rooster wrote:
Joe osborne wrote:do they pay for postage?
Just pay for the stamps.
Agreed, show some manners and don't expect others to pay your postage costs for you.
ericbesak
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ericbesak »

For paid the postage i add a IRC
Münchausen
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Münchausen »

Please be respectful to other members... he just asked a simple question. Plus, IRCs are no longer an option for U.S. citizens.
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

Münchausen wrote:Please be respectful to other members... he just asked a simple question. Plus, IRCs are no longer an option for U.S. citizens.
We are more than aware that IRCs are no longer an option in multiple countries, but the amount of people on here who ask that EVERY time is tiring and pathetic. It's not a simple question per se, it's people trying to build their collection without having to pay for postage. Pretty disrespectful to the people they are writing to in my eyes.
supertoneman

Post by supertoneman »

i sent a letter with some cash when i sent over to the UK. hopefully it was enough for it to be sent back. i usually make sure i have postage on the envelopes in the US. {up} if in doubt just add money for postage.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

supertoneman wrote:i sent a letter with some cash when i sent over to the UK. hopefully it was enough for it to be sent back. i usually make sure i have postage on the envelopes in the US. {up} if in doubt just add money for postage.
A respectful way to handle it.
Münchausen

Post by Münchausen »

supertoneman wrote:i sent a letter with some cash when i sent over to the UK. hopefully it was enough for it to be sent back. i usually make sure i have postage on the envelopes in the US. {up} if in doubt just add money for postage.
Can they even do anything with U.S. money in the UK, or do they have to go through a whole process to exchange it?
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

Münchausen wrote:
Can they even do anything with U.S. money in the UK, or do they have to go through a whole process to exchange it?

If sending US money they would have to change it, unsurprisingly most places in the UK don't accept non sterling currency. That being said, many will appreciate that you have offered to pay, some will use it, some will return it. It's also possible to get a hold of UK currency in the States, though of course I appreciate that we have the benefit of being able to get dollar bills here, while the £1 note is pretty much obsolete now.