Kristen Stewart success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
schizzo89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kristen Stewart success

Post by schizzo89 »

Hello, I sent an email to Studio fan mail address KristenStewart at studiofanmail.com on 5th, July 2012 and today I received this picture. I'm from Italy.

just_me
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kristen Stewart success

Post by just_me »

congratulations , I also have this pre print, i think it is very cool !
Valiente
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Valiente »

I received today from her, too.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi schizzo89 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Kristen Stewart on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
BlueMoon85
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BlueMoon85 »

Congrats with this success! :)
What is her fanmail studio address? I never write to this studio, so what i should wrote in my email?
just_me
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by just_me »

BlueMoon85 wrote:Congrats with this success! :)
What is her fanmail studio address? I never write to this studio, so what i should wrote in my email?
you can only write you address, but it is better if you write at first that you are a fan of Kristen and let them know you would like to receive and autographed picture from her, and then write your address
good luck! :))
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

just_me wrote:
you can only write you address, but it is better if you write at first that you are a fan of Kristen and let them know you would like to receive and autographed picture from her, and then write your address
Actually, no. You don't need to write anything other than your address as no one near Kristen sees it, and no one cares if you like her or not. SFM are just an excuse for celebs who can't be bothered signing to palm off cr@p on their fans.
BlueMoon85
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BlueMoon85 »

luckyas13canbe wrote:
just_me wrote:
Actually, no. You don't need to write anything other than your address as no one near Kristen sees it, and no one cares if you like her or not. SFM are just an excuse for celebs who can't be bothered signing to palm off cr@p on their fans.
Thanks for the help :D i will try it ;-)
Marzey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Marzey »

I have met Kristen at a fan event for "Snow White And The Huntsman" at the hotel in Berlin on March 2012.
And I found myself on youtube too. Unfortunately she only signed thse flyers that were given us. Anyone who had own pictures was ignored!

MAY92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MAY92 »

Marzey wrote:I have met Kristen at a fan event for "Snow White And The Huntsman" at the hotel in Berlin on March 2012.
And I found myself on youtube too. Unfortunately she only signed thse flyers that were given us. Anyone who had own pictures was ignored!
That's standard for most celebs. If they are promoting one movie the studios want your attention on that movie only.

She signs other things if the setting is different.