Norman Bridwell Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
AwesomeChris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Norman Bridwell Success!

Post by AwesomeChris »

I sent an LOR and an IC to Norman on 3/23/13 and just received it back with a Clifford sketch, and a hand written note for me today. (3/29/13) I love the sketch. It's awesome. :D And It came back quick too!

Address used:

Norman Bridwell
P.O. Box 2486
Edgartown, MA 02539
USA

Favorite In Person: Stephen King, Jim Carrey, David Morrissey, Laurie Holden, Michael Rooker, Steven Yeun, Michael Rooker, Norman Reedus, Jon Bernthal, John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Tobin Bell, Adam West, Hines Ward, Richard Brooker, Burt Ward, Trish Stratus, Rey Mysterio, Matthew Lillard, Leigh Whannell, Danny Glover, Jesse Ventura, Ace Frehley, Scott Wilson, Emily Kinney, Chad L. Coleman
Mfedor1231
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Norman Bridwell Success!

Post by Mfedor1231 »

Wow that is a great success! Did you send him a SASE, and if so what size was it? I only ask because I notice the papers are nice and crisp and have no fold marks, I always loved Clifford as a child and would love to send to him!
AwesomeChris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AwesomeChris »

I didn't send him an SASE. I sent him an 8.5x4 regular envelope, then I put a smaller envelope, my LOR and the IC in the bigger one and sent it to him. One stamp on the outside, and one on the inside to come back.
Thanks! :D
Favorite In Person: Stephen King, Jim Carrey, David Morrissey, Laurie Holden, Michael Rooker, Steven Yeun, Michael Rooker, Norman Reedus, Jon Bernthal, John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Tobin Bell, Adam West, Hines Ward, Richard Brooker, Burt Ward, Trish Stratus, Rey Mysterio, Matthew Lillard, Leigh Whannell, Danny Glover, Jesse Ventura, Ace Frehley, Scott Wilson, Emily Kinney, Chad L. Coleman
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi AwesomeChris :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Norman Bridwell on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)