NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
patsgetgronked87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by patsgetgronked87 »

patsgetgronked87 wrote:
patsgetgronked87 wrote:I just found a couple of home address for the list of players.

Trent Richardson
Andy Dalton
Aldon Smith
Ray Rice
Devin McCourty

I will try them first and if they work I will pm anyone who wants them. I dont want other people to try an address that might not work.
MAN I GOT A RTS FOR ALDON SMITH.[/quote

Wow I just got my 8x10 signed back from Andy Dalton!!!

But I got a rts from Richardson.

I still have two more chances with Ray Rice and Devin McCourty. Hopfully l wont get anymore rts.
Nflfan1287
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nflfan1287 »

I got Big Vince Wilfork c/o Patriots. I sent it about November of last year.
Autographs TTM

Kellen Moore x2, Ryan Kerrigan x3, Nick Toon x1, T.Y. Hilton x1, JJ Watt x3, Shane Vereen x1, Coby Fleener x1, Brock Osweiler x2, Luke Kuechly x2, Andrew Luck x2, Jordy Nelson x1, AJ Green x2, Vince Wilfork x1, Bjoern Werner x2, Datone Jones x1, Josh Boyce x1, Randall Cobb x2, Drew Brees x1, Kenbrell Thompkins x2, EJ Manuel x2, Ryan Clady x2, Tyler Eifert x3, Case Keenum x2, Giovani Bernard x1 Adrian Clayborn x2, Jared Abbrederis x4, Andre Reed x2, John Offerdahl x1, Dan Fouts x2, Jordan Matthews x1, Pat Angerer x2, Jameis Winston x1, Bob Griese x1, Peter Konz x2, Antonio Brown x5, Le'Veon Bell x1 Blake Bortles x1, Connor Barwin x2 Paul George x1

Bought or Found in Package Autographs

Eddie Royal, Dj Fluker, Jonathan Martin, Mike Martin, Aaron Mellette, Justin Hunter, Dont'a Hightower
WadeMileyfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WadeMileyfan »

Nflfan1287 wrote:I got Big Vince Wilfork c/o Patriots. I sent it about November of last year.
Nice success man! What did you send him? Hope Wilfork will stay with the Pats until he retires.
If you know of email addresses for any current nfl or mlb players please pm me. Now you are in the run for a 2012 Topps Robert Griffin III certified signed card.
Nflfan1287
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nflfan1287 »

WadeMileyfan wrote:
Nflfan1287 wrote:I got Big Vince Wilfork c/o Patriots. I sent it about November of last year.
Nice success man! What did you send him? Hope Wilfork will stay with the Pats until he retires.
Thanks. I sent him one topps card.
Autographs TTM

Kellen Moore x2, Ryan Kerrigan x3, Nick Toon x1, T.Y. Hilton x1, JJ Watt x3, Shane Vereen x1, Coby Fleener x1, Brock Osweiler x2, Luke Kuechly x2, Andrew Luck x2, Jordy Nelson x1, AJ Green x2, Vince Wilfork x1, Bjoern Werner x2, Datone Jones x1, Josh Boyce x1, Randall Cobb x2, Drew Brees x1, Kenbrell Thompkins x2, EJ Manuel x2, Ryan Clady x2, Tyler Eifert x3, Case Keenum x2, Giovani Bernard x1 Adrian Clayborn x2, Jared Abbrederis x4, Andre Reed x2, John Offerdahl x1, Dan Fouts x2, Jordan Matthews x1, Pat Angerer x2, Jameis Winston x1, Bob Griese x1, Peter Konz x2, Antonio Brown x5, Le'Veon Bell x1 Blake Bortles x1, Connor Barwin x2 Paul George x1

Bought or Found in Package Autographs

Eddie Royal, Dj Fluker, Jonathan Martin, Mike Martin, Aaron Mellette, Justin Hunter, Dont'a Hightower
patriots83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by patriots83 »

I got him last year as well, took 6 days. I had him sign a mini helmet and personalize it to my newborn son. He is fantastic towards his fans.

Other Patriots I've had successes with are Chandler Jones, Deion Branch, Robert Kraft, Bill Belichick, Rob Gronkowski and Devin McCourty. Pats overall are pretty good signers.

I got every one of these by sending to the stadium

Still waiting on Mayo, Aaron Hernandez and Rob Ninkovich, guessing the first 2 are gone and pretty much wrote them off
patsgetgronked87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I feel bored if anyone needs an address could you please pm and l will try to find it for you.
Favorite teams.
Arizona Diamondbacks
New England Patriots
Arizona Rattlers
Boston Celtics
Boston Bruins
Arizona Wildcats
leebo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leebo »

I like it when players respond to me too, but more often than not- they won't, and that's just part of the hobby. It gives a nice charge when they do because it is so unexpected, but there is no guarantee that they will even if they are a consistent responder. I just find it weird you want email addresses and phone numbers.

You must be aware that you are new on this part of the board, so to bust in and ask for email addresses and phone numbers almost immediately, oddly put up a Bible passage about Christ on a NFL TTM thread, and then dangle autographs, (that you omitted that you purchased off of Ebay,) - don't you think we'd find that a little bit out of place? Sure. You betcha.

However in this day and age, I can accept your explanation, so I am sorry to come on so strongly about my opinion in regards to what you are seeking. I can help you with some addresses you need, however I do not provide emails or phone numbers because I must respect players' privacy.

Finally got Dan Fouts on my second try. I don't think I'll see that Topps 77 again. Oh well. He's on a signing frenzy. Turned this one around in 10 days.
27gridiron
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 27gridiron »

Just out of curiosity, had anyone ever had a mini helmet success without sending return postage?
patriots83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by patriots83 »

27gridiron wrote:Just out of curiosity, had anyone ever had a mini helmet success without sending return postage?
Only 1 time. I sent a mini to Deion Branch for my son and he sent it back on his dime. I had a buddy send a football to Charles Woodson without postage and he got it back.

I absolutely DO NOT recommend doing this, the chance it doesn't get returned is really high
patsgetgronked87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Wow my last post l said lm bored if anyone needs an address pm me today l got my 25th reply! Sorry if it takes a while l have about 45-60 address to find if you were one of the later ones it will take longer. Hope too see some successes real soon!
Favorite teams.
Arizona Diamondbacks
New England Patriots
Arizona Rattlers
Boston Celtics
Boston Bruins
Arizona Wildcats