NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
leebo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by leebo »

Former Giant Gary Reasons signed 2 cards for me. Best known for 'the hit' that laid out Bobby Humphery in 1989. Knocked his mouthpiece clean out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehSmLq9J4yc
leebo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leebo »

Nato64 wrote:I saw an address on SCN for JJ Watt a few days ago. What is everybodies opinion on that? Think it's legit?

The autographs are legit. I got him in person and they all look consistent.
WadeMileyfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WadeMileyfan »

They will condemn Him to death and will hand Him over to the Gentiles, Who will mock Him and spit on Him, flog Him and kill Him. Three days later He will rise. Mark 10:33-34

As they approached Jerusalem and came to Bethphage and Bethany at the Mount of Olives, Jesus sent two of his disciples, Saying to them "Go to the village ahead of you, and just as you enter it, you will find a colt tied their, which no one has ever ridden. Untie it and bring it here. If anyone asks you, why are you doing this? Tell him, the Lord needs it and will bring it back shortly"

They went and found a colt outside in the street, tied at a doorway. As they untied it, people standing there asked, "What are you doing untying that colt?" They answered as Jesus had told them to, and the people let them go.
Tigerfan84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tigerfan84 »

Has anyone ever sent to the same person twice? I am new to this but have found more items I would like to have signed by athletes I have had successes with. Is there a certain amount of time I should wait?
lmt022
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lmt022 »

Tigerfan84 wrote:Has anyone ever sent to the same person twice? I am new to this but have found more items I would like to have signed by athletes I have had successes with. Is there a certain amount of time I should wait?

I accidentally sent to Terry Bradshaw twice... lol. Then I sent again a third time and he signed all three. Lucky me.
Favorites TTM: Terry Bradshaw (card 3x) Tedy Bruschi (Card / 8x10), Mike Ditka (card), Alex Karras (SI 1970), Archie Manning (card), Matt Schaub (card)
Favorites In Person: Michael Brooks, Matt Stover, Karl Malone, Andrew McMahon (Something Corporate/Jack's Mannequin), Eve 6, Fred Dean, Ryan Moats
Currently Seeking: Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, any of the 1970s Steelers, Any players that attended Louisiana Tech University
27gridiron
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 27gridiron »

Tigerfan84 wrote:Has anyone ever sent to the same person twice? I am new to this but have found more items I would like to have signed by athletes I have had successes with. Is there a certain amount of time I should wait?
i have sent to quite a few guys multiple times. they almost always sign your stuff again. it really shouldnt be a problem.
27gridiron
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 27gridiron »

for anyone out there who sends mini helmet ttm requests with the big envelopes, what size do you guys usually use? i got a couple really large ones (not exactly sure on the exact size, but i could easily fit two minis in it) but im thinking next time im gonna try to get smaller ones to save a buck or two. Just wondering.
WadeMileyfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WadeMileyfan »

Where do you find mini helmets and how much do they usally cost to buy and to ship?
Nflfan1287
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nflfan1287 »

I was wondering about this so I researched this some, but nothing satisfied me so I will ask you guys. What is the best time to start sending to NFL players through NFL facilities? Also, do you think if I sent requests to a players through a team facility about mid April during voluntary workouts that those players would sign? Thanks for any help. :D
Autographs TTM

Kellen Moore x2, Ryan Kerrigan x3, Nick Toon x1, T.Y. Hilton x1, JJ Watt x3, Shane Vereen x1, Coby Fleener x1, Brock Osweiler x2, Luke Kuechly x2, Andrew Luck x2, Jordy Nelson x1, AJ Green x2, Vince Wilfork x1, Bjoern Werner x2, Datone Jones x1, Josh Boyce x1, Randall Cobb x2, Drew Brees x1, Kenbrell Thompkins x2, EJ Manuel x2, Ryan Clady x2, Tyler Eifert x3, Case Keenum x2, Giovani Bernard x1 Adrian Clayborn x2, Jared Abbrederis x4, Andre Reed x2, John Offerdahl x1, Dan Fouts x2, Jordan Matthews x1, Pat Angerer x2, Jameis Winston x1, Bob Griese x1, Peter Konz x2, Antonio Brown x5, Le'Veon Bell x1 Blake Bortles x1, Connor Barwin x2 Paul George x1

Bought or Found in Package Autographs

Eddie Royal, Dj Fluker, Jonathan Martin, Mike Martin, Aaron Mellette, Justin Hunter, Dont'a Hightower
lmt022
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lmt022 »

So, in the past few days, I have received successes from Jordan Cameron (TE for Cleveland [through the stadium]) and Ray Guy (through address posted in the forum).

I am pretty happy about it.

I'm going to post a link to all of my autographs thus far, apart from my mini helmets (because I haven't taken pictures of them yet), but, I do have all of my other autos in there.

http://imgur.com/a/VFh8u
Favorites TTM: Terry Bradshaw (card 3x) Tedy Bruschi (Card / 8x10), Mike Ditka (card), Alex Karras (SI 1970), Archie Manning (card), Matt Schaub (card)
Favorites In Person: Michael Brooks, Matt Stover, Karl Malone, Andrew McMahon (Something Corporate/Jack's Mannequin), Eve 6, Fred Dean, Ryan Moats
Currently Seeking: Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, any of the 1970s Steelers, Any players that attended Louisiana Tech University