The Amazing Spiderman 2 Venue Success.

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
sonicsam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: The Amazing Spiderman 2 Venue Success.

Post by sonicsam »

It is silly to post something that isn't true but I don't understand why everyone is making it sound like the world will end if this thread is here. It's the internet. It's expected that people will write things that are untrue. Hence, someone that concerned about their money should always get a second opinion anyway before sending something out. {up}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

sonicsam wrote:Hence, someone that concerned about their money should always get a second opinion anyway before sending something out. {up}
If people wouldn't be so immature and pig-headed, they wouldn't have to "watch their $$$."
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
sonicsam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sonicsam »

One day perhaps, but not anytime soon. :'(
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

eg9517 wrote:Congrats! I am sending to them too!
Ah, I just stumbled on this...

BRILLIANT.

Just to clarify, not happy with having one account, or even two, you're now posting under THREE different usernames using the same IP address while trying to claim people who don't sign, have signed for you, but without proof.

How about trying your neighbour's scanner? ;) Or the camera you use to post your other successes?
eg9517
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by eg9517 »

luckyas13canbe wrote:

BRILLIANT.

Just to clarify, not happy with having one account, or even two, you're now posting under THREE different usernames using the same IP address while trying to claim people who don't sign, have signed for you, but without proof.

How about trying your neighbour's scanner? ;) Or the camera you use to post your other successes?

Targeting people again?
collector4ever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by collector4ever »

luckyas13canbe wrote:

BRILLIANT.

If you post my IP address I will take legal action as that is against the law to disclose personal information publically. Thank you
cdcplaya

Post by cdcplaya »

Please follow rules when posting successes.

If this is not deleted by tonight I will move it into the trash. This is full of nonsense.
Favorite VV Success: Chris Pine
Favorite Agency Sucess: Christian Bale
Favorite IP Success: Johnny Depp

My Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/chris.autograph

If Anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me!
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

collector4ever wrote:
luckyas13canbe wrote:

BRILLIANT.

If you post my IP address I will take legal action as that is against the law to disclose personal information publically. Thank you
Falling about laughing. I cannot believe you actually posted from two of the three accounts within 2mins of each other. That's brilliant.

I kinda thought you might have learned the first time when your IP showed up as being the same for your two original accounts, but no, you've gone and done it again. And erm no, IP addresses are not personal information, nice try though... seeing as they are displayed automatically on numerous forums.

You're a fool, who's been caught out AGAIN.
collector4ever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by collector4ever »

Please luckyas13canbe, please stop. I am very upset. I don't know why people have to be so rude. I am asking nicely to please stop making fun of me.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

collector4ever wrote:Please luckyas13canbe, please stop. I am very upset. I don't know why people have to be so rude. I am asking nicely to please stop making fun of me.

This is brilliant! You even post the same "please stop, don't be rude" as you did before on the other account.

You know the truth.

If you wish to silence us, get your camera, you're neighbour's scanner or your uncle's phone and take a pic of this Andrew Garfield signed item, I reckon it will be of the same "quality" as your Demi Lovato.

Quick, it's time to go and post on one of your other accounts.