daeg faerch.com issues

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Sean SJazz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

daeg faerch.com issues

Post by Sean SJazz »

Hi everyone,
i don't know where exactly to post this but you guys are the only ones who might have insight as far as what i should do about this issue. so back in September of 2012 i had placed an order for a 8x10 autographed picture of Daeg Faerch (young Michael Myers in Rob Zombie's Halloween) since i was starting to collect horror celebs and what not. and i loved the Rob Zombie's Halloween so i figured i would start there. now i am fairly new to Collecting and i have only been doing this for 1 1/2 Years so i am still learning. so i found out that he sells his Autographs on his website. i choose one go threw Paypal ad i figured it was all set. now on the site it says " he is out of town alot and it may take several weeks to receive it. so i gave them the benefit of the doubt and waited a month then i emailed the store using the address on this website. no response so in November i send another one no response. then again in December finally i decided enough was enough and contacted paypal, however as those of you who have used it know after i think 60 days they are no longer responsible and can not help. so it is now March 6 months later and i have never received one email or response and Still NO autograph. now i know that $25 USD might not be a lot of money but it is the idea that they were quick to take my money but i get nothing in return. so i turn to you guys who have been doing this for awhile. i am out of ideas so please what should i do next? I'm pretty angry about this but idk what else i can do. so any ideas are welcome. thanks for your time and help. have a great weekend.
Best Wishes Sean Sjazz [us]