Pixar success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SelenaGomezDemiFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Pixar success

Post by SelenaGomezDemiFan »

Hey!
Last week I sent an email to Pixar requesting for an autographed photo of monsters inc and finding nemo. Today I received a pre print photo of monster inc with the directors autograph. It's a nice photo but I'm sad that its a pre print. :( you can email them on their official website at Pixar.com
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Pixar success

Post by supertoneman »

congrats, i just sent to them yesterday. so i should be receiving something hopefully next week also. only i am after the incredibles. lol. it does stink that they only send out preprints.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

supertoneman wrote:congrats, i just sent to them yesterday. so i should be receiving something hopefully next week also. only i am after the incredibles. lol. it does stink that they only send out preprints.
Indeed, I couldn't agree more, how dare they only send out a PP when you go to all the trouble of emailing them.
supertoneman

Post by supertoneman »

luckyas13canbe wrote:
supertoneman wrote:congrats, i just sent to them yesterday. so i should be receiving something hopefully next week also. only i am after the incredibles. lol. it does stink that they only send out preprints.
Indeed, I couldn't agree more, how dare they only send out a PP when you go to all the trouble of emailing them.
Lol I know that u had to give me a hard time on that one but if I receive anything just by emailing I would consider it a success. Even if it is a preprint.just cause there is no telling what could happen.
Stay frosty 8)
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

supertoneman wrote:
luckyas13canbe wrote:
Lol I know that u had to give me a hard time on that one but if I receive anything just by emailing I would consider it a success. Even if it is a preprint.just cause there is no telling what could happen.
Glad you got the humour intended there, as some on here would have gone in a huff there. Or used their alternate username to act like a fool. ;)
supertoneman

Post by supertoneman »

Glad you got the humour intended there, as some on here would have gone in a huff there. Or used their alternate username to act like a fool. ;)
well i have watched alot of people on here do that when you post something and i am like really, you are just as sarcastic as i can be. you are at least being honest about most of your posts. most people think the world of preprints through email. i just do email to save stamps. unlike some people on here who don't go on a hunch and beg for addresses i have went on one hunch on a couple of the autos that i have received. :D
Stay frosty 8)
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

supertoneman wrote:
well i have watched alot of people on here do that when you post something and i am like really, you are just as sarcastic as i can be. you are at least being honest about most of your posts. most people think the world of preprints through email. i just do email to save stamps. unlike some people on here who don't go on a hunch and beg for addresses i have went on one hunch on a couple of the autos that i have received. :D

Nothing wrong with sarcasm, honesty or sending emails if you do the work to find them ;)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi SelenaGomezDemiFan :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Fanmail 8)