Taylor Swift-- READ THIS!!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
cdcplaya

Taylor Swift-- READ THIS!!

Post by cdcplaya »

To any of you who ever sent Taylor Swift, here is what they do with the letters, since she gets so many. And I know this isn't a success, just figured this one time I would post it here so a lot of people see it..I know the rules..so don't badger me

Chris

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/taylor-swifts ... Wdl;_ylv=3
Favorite VV Success: Chris Pine
Favorite Agency Sucess: Christian Bale
Favorite IP Success: Johnny Depp

My Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/chris.autograph

If Anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me!
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Taylor Swift-- READ THIS!!

Post by luckyas13canbe »

There has already been a post about this deleted from the forum completely today, because it's media sensationalist crud. It's clearly a mistake, and hardly a big deal, and frankly it has no effect on anything. It's not feedback, so don't post it in the feedback forum.

Edit to add... if thats what they do with all the letters, and bin them without reading, how does her PA know where to send those poor PP letters to?

I presume they also run around numerous bins in Nashville to spread them out, either that or Taylor ain't as popular as she thinks, as they were only a few hundred found.
James

Post by James »

Pointless post alert
Gomezgrape
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gomezgrape »

cdcplaya wrote:To any of you who ever sent Taylor Swift, here is what they do with the letters, since she gets so many. And I know this isn't a success, just figured this one time I would post it here so a lot of people see it..I know the rules..so don't badger me

Chris

OMG I just sent a letter not 2 long ago I hope mine wasn't in there!
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

Gomezgrape wrote:
cdcplaya wrote:To any of you who ever sent Taylor Swift, here is what they do with the letters, since she gets so many. And I know this isn't a success, just figured this one time I would post it here so a lot of people see it..I know the rules..so don't badger me

Chris

OMG I just sent a letter not 2 long ago I hope mine wasn't in there!
God, I hope not! Aside from the fact the mail has now been collected, whatever would you do if you didn't get that PP she sends out?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

James wrote:Pointless post alert
? That is your opinion. Some people STILL send to Taylor and don't know about this. So it's not "pointless" to everyone.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
cdcplaya

Post by cdcplaya »

good one james..you got me!
Favorite VV Success: Chris Pine
Favorite Agency Sucess: Christian Bale
Favorite IP Success: Johnny Depp

My Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/chris.autograph

If Anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me!
James

Post by James »

dancingirl1 wrote:
James wrote:Pointless post alert
? That is your opinion. Some people STILL send to Taylor and don't know about this. So it's not "pointless" to everyone.
It was in thee feedback forum. Thus pointless in the forum it was posted.
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

Those letters being found are expected to do loads of permanent damage to Taylor Swift's career. Her management has been trying to do damage control ever since the condemnation started. They claimed that Taylor reads all of her fan mail and only a small group of it must have been "accidentally" thrown into the recycling dumpster. :roll:

As has been mentioned all those fake autographs that people claimed to get back from her are not and never have been real. This was the proof that everyone needed I think to see that Taylor Swift never even sees any of it. She doesn't sign anything and doesn't send back autographs. She doesn't actually care. :lol:
luckyas13canbe wrote:It's clearly a mistake
Guess you are one of those desperate fans that got one of the fake autographs back from her that you are pretending she got your fan letter and this was a mistake. :lol:
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

joe316 wrote:Those letters being found are expected to do loads of permanent damage to Taylor Swift's career. Her management has been trying to do damage control ever since the condemnation started. They claimed that Taylor reads all of her fan mail and only a small group of it must have been "accidentally" thrown into the recycling dumpster. :roll:

As has been mentioned all those fake autographs that people claimed to get back from her are not and never have been real. This was the proof that everyone needed I think to see that Taylor Swift never even sees any of it. She doesn't sign anything and doesn't send back autographs. She doesn't actually care. :lol:
luckyas13canbe wrote:It's clearly a mistake
Guess you are one of those desperate fans that got one of the fake autographs back from her that you are pretending she got your fan letter and this was a mistake. :lol:
Are you an idiot? Or actually blind?

1. I posted repeatedly that the responses are not real, but you know what... they do actually have to open letters to know where to send the PPs back to.
2. Yeah mate, I'm a hardcore Taylor Swift fan, I don't only collect for the purpose of charity fundraising. That's it. I spend my life treasuring my genuine Taylor autograph, it just lights up my days.