Change the name of a NHL rule

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
Gerald72
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Change the name of a NHL rule

Post by Gerald72 »

Changed
check out all my latest autographed drawings:
http://geraldscarpenter.wordpress.com/
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

Chris Febbraio wrote:Dear Mr. Bettman,

My name is Chris Febbraio and I am a die hard New York Rangers fan. I play hockey myself and I was reviewing the rules of your sport and I realized something, when a goaltender handles the puck behind the net and outside the trapezoid it is called a delay of game. Well I think you should change the name of that rule because the goaltender did not mean to delay the game he simply tried to catch the puck and hand it to one of his teammates or stop the opponent's progression. I think you should change the name to Goaltender Out of Play.
I would love if you at least read this E-mail let alone consider changing the name of the rule.

Sincerely,
Christopher Febbraio
Dude, I'm sorry, Mr Bettman does not read messages on this site. However, if you wish to contact any of the following, they read it daily and will get straight back to you.

President Obama
The Artist Formerly Known as Squiggle
Kermit the Frog
PotterHead
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PotterHead »

Habs fan. Strange enough to see this issue on a site like this, I kind of agree with you. But I think even Mr. Bettman knows that this post is in the wrong fourm, 2 minute penalty for misconduct.