Roman Polanski SUCCESS!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ossie1969
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Roman Polanski SUCCESS!!!

Post by ossie1969 »

MJS73 wrote:I wonder how many of Polanski's defenders here would still be defending him if Polanski molested their child.

What a loser you really are!
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

Seriously guys, AUTOGRAPH FORUM, no need for this cr@p in the feedback forum. If you want to post your opinions like that put it in the discussion forum. Everyone has opinions, but if the OP wanted to write to Roman Polanski, that's his call, and not for you to judge.
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

luckyas13canbe wrote:
charger88 wrote:
WillyWonka11 wrote:I don't care if the guy is guilty of criminal activity. Rosemary's Baby is the best horror movie ever and I want his autograph. Congrats on the the success!
Child rapist = Roman Polpanties

Seriously, grow up man, this is an autograph forum.
Get a sense of humor. He is a rapist. I'm going to write Brian David Mitchell for his autograph soon. He is one of my heroes too.
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

luckyas13canbe wrote:Seriously guys, AUTOGRAPH FORUM, no need for this cr@p in the feedback forum. If you want to post your opinions like that put it in the discussion forum. Everyone has opinions, but if the OP wanted to write to Roman Polanski, that's his call, and not for you to judge.
Thank you forum police! No need to judge he was already convicted, Polanski pled guilty to the charge of "Unlawful Sexual Intercourse with a minor" in 1977 and then fled the country. That was after he had a relationship with Nastassja Kinski who was 15 and he was 43.
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

ossie1969 wrote:
MJS73 wrote:I wonder how many of Polanski's defenders here would still be defending him if Polanski molested their child.

I bet you wish you were a 15 year old girl and Polanski was your babysitter.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

charger88 wrote:
ossie1969 wrote:

Grow up you moron. Once again, this is an autograph forum, which a lot of kids use, and you're well out of line with your comments. It's actually quite sad that you feel the need to say stuff like that.
James

Post by James »

charger88 wrote:
ossie1969 wrote:

What a totally moronic post, and out of line. Can't be fussed with this sort of idiotic behaviour. Pose closed and warning issued.