NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
SahilShah
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by SahilShah »

patriots83 wrote:
SahilShah wrote:Well....even though teams are in the offseason, I said what the heck and pulled the trigger on about 10 NFL requests. This is the first batch that I have sent out in quite a while, actually.

NFL

Percy Harvin
Matt Schaub
Russell Wilson
Jared Allen
Calvin Johnson
Tony Romo
Ben Roethlisberger
Pierre Garcon
Kurt Warner
Roddy White
A.J. Green

On a side note, I also sent out 2 non-NFL, Judi Dench (M from James Bond) and Jeremy Renner (Mission Impossible, Avengers, The Bourne Lagacy, The Hurt Locker)
I would be interested to know if you get Jared Allen in the offseason, please let me know if you do.
Absolutely! Unfortunately, I have not actually received ANYTHING yet, not that I was expecting anything this early. Fingers crossed for something soon!
Hey Guys!! Check out my website @ http://www.sahils-autos.webs.com
leebo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leebo »

Just got Tommy Nobis (Mr. Falcon) back today in roughly 2 months on 3 cards. So far so good this year!
lmt022
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lmt022 »

Congrats, Lee.

I think I may have gotten a Warren Moon unsigned returned...

My brother told me that I got something at his house, but it wasn't signed.

Just one more month until Fred Dean's pro days... I'm too pumped for it.
Favorites TTM: Terry Bradshaw (card 3x) Tedy Bruschi (Card / 8x10), Mike Ditka (card), Alex Karras (SI 1970), Archie Manning (card), Matt Schaub (card)
Favorites In Person: Michael Brooks, Matt Stover, Karl Malone, Andrew McMahon (Something Corporate/Jack's Mannequin), Eve 6, Fred Dean, Ryan Moats
Currently Seeking: Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, any of the 1970s Steelers, Any players that attended Louisiana Tech University
27gridiron
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 27gridiron »

just got back gilbert brown, former packer from the late 90's-early 2000's aka "the gravedigger", 5/5 in about 2 and a half weeks. my mom met him at a teaching conference, and she said of all the guest speakers shes met over the years that he was the nicest one shes met. she asked him for me if it would be alright if i sent him some cards ttm, and he said "tell him to send as many as he wants, I'll sign 'em all." awesome guy!! if anyone is interested, send c/o the packers team address and they will forward the mail to him.

also, i really would like to send out a couple cards to D.J. Shockley, former Georgia Bulldogs quarterback who had a short stint with the Falcons, and I have an address but im not sure of its validity. does anyone know if this address is good anymore? I dug it up but its a couple years old.

D.J. Shockley
7305 Woodland Cir.
Riverdale, GA 30274-3324
patriots83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by patriots83 »

Got my Herschel Walker Cowboys mini helmet back today, took about 2 weeks or so. He signed it in blue
bickel84
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by bickel84 »

patriots83 wrote:Got my Herschel Walker Cowboys mini helmet back today, took about 2 weeks or so. He signed it in blue
Nice! I just got my signed card back from him earlier this week.
Da Bears!
Tigerfan84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tigerfan84 »

I got a SI mag back from him Monday
leebo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leebo »

Got lifetime Longhorn Ernie Koy on his 3 UT cards this week. Very nice guy! Slowly warming up this year.
27gridiron
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 27gridiron »

Not a success, but I needed to vent with some users who may share my sympathy. So my dad went to a conference for his job, and at each of these conferences there is always a guest speaker, usually a pro athlete. i usually will send off some cards or a mini helmet for him to get autographed for me. i asked him if there was going to be a football guest speaker, and he said no. All of a sudden after he gets there, he meets Colin kaepernick, who was more than happy to sign autographs for anyone who wanted one. I'm sure you could imagine my frustration when I looked at my unsigned 49ers helmet sitting next to all my other signed ones. Apparently they didn't want anyone to know he was coming to sort of prevent people who weren't invited to come in. I missed a chance on what could have been a huge success :( well at least my dad got his picture taken with Colin and got it signed.
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nato64 »

27gridiron.........tell your dad to drag out a dollar bill and get it signed!! I have done that a ton of times when i have been unprepared. Mywife always has a pen or sharpie with her. SLide a one note out and get them to sign it. I have a huge frame at home i put my signed dollars in. I have like 25 or 26 over the years.