Nina Dobrev "success"-stamp?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
cirquedufreak95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Nina Dobrev "success"-stamp?

Post by cirquedufreak95 »

Hello!

On April 9, 2012, I sent a SASE, LOR, and 2 photos to:

Nina Dobrev
"The Vampire Diaries"
Bonanza Productions, Inc.
2364 Park Central Boulevard
Decatur, GA 30035-3914
USA [us]

Today, October 29, 2012, I received my LOR and one photo "signed" (I believe it is a stamp? Not sure-comments on authenticity welcome) in my SASE. The second photo I sent was not returned.

Photo:

Envelope:

*EDIT*: Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. I meant to put this in the via venue forum. Sorry!
Last 3 Successes: Andrew Lincoln, Nathaniel Parker, Dame Helen Mirren
Waiting for many requests!
IP Successes: Drake Bell, Matthew Lewis, John Heder, Brian Krause, Holly Marie Combs, Shannen Doherty, Rosario Dawson
ShosannaDreyfus
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Nina Dobrev "success"-stamp?

Post by ShosannaDreyfus »

Yes, that is the stamp she uses on all of her responses.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

ShosannaDreyfus wrote:she uses on all of her responses.
She didn't use to.
I have two authentic sigs from her. :mrgreen:

But yup, now she doesn send stamped "successes."
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi cirquedufreak95 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Nina Dobrev on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
moniquegee24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by moniquegee24 »

did you send her the pictures?? and then she sent it back to you??? and did you write a letter to her too???
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

moniquegee24 wrote:did you send her the pictures?? and then she sent it back to you??? and did you write a letter to her too???
Please read the post:
On April 9, 2012, I sent a SASE, LOR, and 2 photos to:
{up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Nicole@live
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nicole@live »

dancingirl1 wrote:
ShosannaDreyfus wrote:she uses on all of her responses.
She didn't use to.
I have two authentic sigs from her. :mrgreen:

But yup, now she doesn send stamped "successes."
Yes we were very lucky to get her autograph before the stamps. But it´s sad that for years now her fans always get a stamp autograph :neutral: Atleast Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley sign a lot at conventions Nina doens't.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Nicole@live wrote:Atleast Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley sign a lot at conventions Nina doens't.
VERY TRUE, and honestly IDK y she sends stamped ones out. She isn't that busy. LOL!
I don't like when young stars act like they are Britney Spears or Madonna.