Jason Wingreen (Voice of Boba Fett in Star Wars)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
tagruato123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jason Wingreen (Voice of Boba Fett in Star Wars)

Post by tagruato123 »

I sent 2 8x10's and a Boba Fett is Dead comic to Jason Wingreen on Feb 6. I received them back signed on Feb 15! I mainly sent because one of my best friends is a huge Boba Fett fan and I thought this would be an awesome birthday gift. Mr. Wingreen signed one of the pictures and the comic to him! My friend is going to love this! Now maybe I should send it off to Jeremy Bulloch as well!

Sent: 2 8x10's, 1 Boba Fett is Dead comic, LOR, SASE
Received: 2 8x10's signed and personalized, 1 Boba Fett is Dead comic signed and personalized all in my SASE.

Time Taken: 9 days!

Address Used:

Jason Wingreen
4224 Teesdale Avenue
North Hollywood, CA 91604-1544

(The smudged personalization is just because it is personalized to my friend. It doesn't actually look like that.)
Last edited by tagruato123 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Waiting: Christian Bale, Olivia Wilde, Elisha Cuthbert, Samuel L. Jackson, Sir Michael Caine, Carey Mulligan, Andrew Garfield, Don Rickles, Ray Park, Garrett Hedlund, J.J. Abrams, Simon Pegg, Paul Rudd, Joshua Jackson, Anna Torv, Ben Whishaw, Aaron Paul, Zachary Quinto
Favorite TTM Successes: Krist Novoselic x2, Tim Allen, Suzanne Collins!, Mark Ruffalo VV, Jim Parsons VV, Kevin Costner VV,Coldplay VV!!, Michael Cerveris VV!!!, Jeff Pidgeon!, Ian McKellen, John Noble VV, Charlie Adlard!!!!!, Pete Docter, Michael C. Hall VV
Best IP Successes: Jonah Hill, WILL FERRELL!, Yvonne Strahovski(SDCC), Cast of Chuck(SDCC), Cast of The Hobbit(SDCC), Cast of Fringe(SDCC), Joss Whedon(SDCC), Damon Lindelof(SDCC), Cast of Game of Thrones(SDCC), Cast of Community (SDCC), John Cho & Kal Penn!, Arnold Schwarzenneger, Jim Rash, Seth Rogen, Kevin Hart
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jason Wingreen (Voice of Boba Fett in Star Wars)

Post by Twelveby12 »

A great success, Jason is always great signing. Am sure Jeremy would sign them as well, if you are willing to risk them in the post.

Always good to post the address used :D
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi tagruato123 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jason Wingreen on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
tagruato123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tagruato123 »

I emailed Jeremy Bulloch and he told me not to send them as there is no way for him to receive anything in the UK. He said his box there is unable to receive photos/comics. I've seen people get successes from him in the UK, but I guess I should respect him telling me no.

Admin: I will try to get a picture of the envelope posted later today. Thanks.
Waiting: Christian Bale, Olivia Wilde, Elisha Cuthbert, Samuel L. Jackson, Sir Michael Caine, Carey Mulligan, Andrew Garfield, Don Rickles, Ray Park, Garrett Hedlund, J.J. Abrams, Simon Pegg, Paul Rudd, Joshua Jackson, Anna Torv, Ben Whishaw, Aaron Paul, Zachary Quinto
Favorite TTM Successes: Krist Novoselic x2, Tim Allen, Suzanne Collins!, Mark Ruffalo VV, Jim Parsons VV, Kevin Costner VV,Coldplay VV!!, Michael Cerveris VV!!!, Jeff Pidgeon!, Ian McKellen, John Noble VV, Charlie Adlard!!!!!, Pete Docter, Michael C. Hall VV
Best IP Successes: Jonah Hill, WILL FERRELL!, Yvonne Strahovski(SDCC), Cast of Chuck(SDCC), Cast of The Hobbit(SDCC), Cast of Fringe(SDCC), Joss Whedon(SDCC), Damon Lindelof(SDCC), Cast of Game of Thrones(SDCC), Cast of Community (SDCC), John Cho & Kal Penn!, Arnold Schwarzenneger, Jim Rash, Seth Rogen, Kevin Hart
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

tagruato123 wrote:I emailed Jeremy Bulloch and he told me not to send them as there is no way for him to receive anything in the UK. He said his box there is unable to receive photos/comics. I've seen people get successes from him in the UK, but I guess I should respect him telling me no.

Admin: I will try to get a picture of the envelope posted later today. Thanks.
That's a bit strange, as I know for a fact he still signs via the same two main addresses in the UK.
tagruato123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tagruato123 »

From Jeremy Bulloch:

Thanks for your email. Unfortunately I cannot accept photos or comics here at my address in the UK as I only have a standard letter box. If I am not at home the postman will either fold everything in half (ruining photos etc.) or letters will be returned to the sender. Hopefully we can catch up sometime when I am at an event in the US.

Should I send a reply asking if I put cardboard in it if he thinks it will be okay? The reason I emailed was because it was going to cost more to get it to the UK and I wanted to make sure that if I sent it, it would actually get signed and be delivered back. The Jason Wingreen signatures are awesome, and I'd hate to lose them in the mail.
tagruato123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tagruato123 »

From Jeremy Bulloch:

Thanks for your email. Unfortunately I cannot accept photos or comics here at my address in the UK as I only have a standard letter box. If I am not at home the postman will either fold everything in half (ruining photos etc.) or letters will be returned to the sender. Hopefully we can catch up sometime when I am at an event in the US.

The reason I emailed was because it was going to cost more to get this stuff to the UK and I wanted to make sure that if I sent it, it would actually get signed and be delivered back. The Jason Wingreen signatures are awesome, and I'd hate to lose them in the mail.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

tagruato123 wrote:From Jeremy Bulloch:

The reason I emailed was because it was going to cost more to get this stuff to the UK and I wanted to make sure that if I sent it, it would actually get signed and be delivered back. The Jason Wingreen signatures are awesome, and I'd hate to lose them in the mail.
Ah that's fair enough, I don't think I have ever sent anything bigger than a5 to him.