Tim Duncan and Tony Parker success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tim Duncan and Tony Parker success

Post by CHIgrapher »

Unless you know Jordan personally... You won't get him TTM.
chadallen985
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chadallen985 »

I'm sorry people, but if you are falling for his post of the biggest names in the NBA signing photos for a person who is just sending them to "a person" on the team staff to get them signed, and that info is top secret.. then you're just as pathetic as these post for beleiving them. He's been called out time and time again for these "amazing" success from the top names in the history of the NBA signing yet not having any info, or its "top secret." Next he is going to post that he sent and got Jordan to sign for him, or maybe Bill Russell. No wait, he will have a gold medal signed by the '92 Olympic Dream Team. See, thats how stupid these sound people. If you are really into the autograph collecet as I am, then you would know that this doesnt add up. If you want to believe them, then I feel sorry for you... I'm done with this persons fake post, ALL OF THEM...
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

chadallen985 wrote:I'm sorry people, but if you are falling for his post of the biggest names in the NBA signing photos for a person who is just sending them to "a person" on the team staff to get them signed, and that info is top secret.. then you're just as pathetic as these post for beleiving them. He's been called out time and time again for these "amazing" success from the top names in the history of the NBA signing yet not having any info, or its "top secret." Next he is going to post that he sent and got Jordan to sign for him, or maybe Bill Russell. No wait, he will have a gold medal signed by the '92 Olympic Dream Team. See, thats how stupid these sound people. If you are really into the autograph collecet as I am, then you would know that this doesnt add up. If you want to believe them, then I feel sorry for you... I'm done with this persons fake post, ALL OF THEM...
I agree with you but when he brings his son into it I feel bad. Anything is possible but if he is really getting something back he should keep it to himself. The Manu is not real. There is a certain characteristic he always does and it is not on his autograph.
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

Anyone could say that they asked for their son. The day that he said he got KOBE BRYANT, this guy lost all credibility in any serious collectors eyes. Maybe in person, but no way in hell would he sign a ttm item. This guy ccan say his kid has a disability, or he does, but i refused to be duped by these horrible fakes. The one i could possibly see being real waqs shown to be a fake as well.
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

usmcusarmy81 wrote:Anyone could say that they asked for their son. The day that he said he got KOBE BRYANT, this guy lost all credibility in any serious collectors eyes. Maybe in person, but no way in hell would he sign a ttm item. This guy ccan say his kid has a disability, or he does, but i refused to be duped by these horrible fakes. The one i could possibly see being real waqs shown to be a fake as well.
Bragging gets you nowhere in this business. If they were sent to him, keep it to yourself. If he forged them, keep it to yourself. Everyone wins.
greg0
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by greg0 »

Arguing with you is a waste of time, gentlemen.
Living about 6000 miles from US, we don't have a chance to get autographs in person.
You do not want to believe that someone has a better idea for collecting autographs, that sending requests to players, who did not sign TTM.
Of course I send also requests to players who sign TTM - check my posts about Stockton, Nowitzki, Dumars, Hibbert, Elliott, Granger, Williams.

Again - MY SON is HEALTHY, ME TOO.
We do not ask anyone for mercy, just ask for a favor. They are kind people in the world, and I try to find them.

I'll show you one more success, which I forgot:
Check this:
http://photos.denverpost.com/2012/08/16 ... uggets/#11

and look at tis picture:

Yeah, email to person from Nuggets Staff, their own envelope and paid postage to Poland.
This one is real? No? :)

This is my last post in this topic.
All the best for you, guys!
Last edited by greg0 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

^^^^^^^^^^

so the nuggets used their own envelope and paid postage to poland?
DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

greg0 wrote:
I'll show you one more success, which I forgot:
Check this:
http://photos.denverpost.com/2012/08/16 ... uggets/#11

and look at tis picture:

Yeah, email to person from Nuggets Staff.
This one is real? No? :)

This is my last post in this topic.
All the best for you, guys!
the problem is the photo of andre you "received" isn't the same photo that andre is shown signing in the article picture. your photo has andre's name written in the lower right corner while the photos andre are signing don't have his name anywhere on there. you received a fan pack and you're claiming you received an actual signed photo

YOUR PHOTO

PHOTOS ANDRE IS SHOWN SIGNING:
DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

The above post is a good one, I like that. I am still pretty dubious of this one, regardless of the OP's comments. There are just too many responses from some big names, and too quickly. I've spent months on end sourcing items, for example on the Olympics, and even with that it is very hard, even with charity backing. I've never had that many responses that quickly from that level of star, and I have had some pretty good stuff.
Zoeyalan4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zoeyalan4 »

This photo looks suspicious, just wondering what is this photo in, a mat? The photo is clearly off center around the edges and it looks like the picture and Andre Iquodala's name are photoshopped in. You can see different shades of white in the border. Doesn't look like something the Denver Nuggets would send out.

Autograph Successes - Jay Leno, Jerry Seinfeld, Bill Cosby, Ian McKellen, Sammy Giancola, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Daniel Craig