Kate Middleton - Failed

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kate Middleton - Failed

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

to the OP, it's cool that you got something that you will no doubt enjoy. Glad you got something that may not have been your original goal, but kudos on turning a percieved failure into a success.

As for the others on this post, this is why i laugh when your typical american wonders why they are looked at as infantile all over the world. This will undoubtedly make them say something insultingly my way and take the post even further off topic.

NE ways, i would love to get some official stuff from Royalty, would be cool!
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

usmcusarmy81 wrote:As for the others on this post, this is why i laugh when your typical american wonders why they are looked at as infantile all over the world. This will undoubtedly make them say something insultingly my way and take the post even further off topic.
But I don't think that people being honest makes americans look bad. I would rather someone be honest with me about how they feel, rather than be fake and phony.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

No I know that your just making your point that to most of the people on here this is a failure, but there is a group of people out there that gun exclusively for more obscure people. I dont know ifnthis falls into that category, but the OP is viewing this as a viable success. I am just wondering why this post has gotten so far off topic. DancingGirl, i usualle enjoy reading your thoughts on a lot of posts, just on this topic your kinda coming off as a troll (no name calling by me), just saying what the situation looks like from an outside viewer.
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

usmcusarmy81 wrote:No I know that your just making your point that to most of the people on here this is a failure, but there is a group of people out there that gun exclusively for more obscure people. I dont know ifnthis falls into that category, but the OP is viewing this as a viable success. I am just wondering why this post has gotten so far off topic. DancingGirl, i usualle enjoy reading your thoughts on a lot of posts, just on this topic your kinda coming off as a troll (no name calling by me), just saying what the situation looks like from an outside viewer.
Yeah I know that there is a small group of people think this is a success. But @ the end of the day people are still gonna comment on how they feel. But sometimes I just want people to be honest about how they feel. Maybe that's just me. LOL! And that's fine. Everyone has their opinion. Thanx for sharing yours with me. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters