John Travolta TTM Success Not AP or PP. Maybe real?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
warrior11219
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

John Travolta TTM Success Not AP or PP. Maybe real?

Post by warrior11219 »

Date sent: 1-26-13
Date received: 2-4-13

Address used:

John Travolta
P.O. Box 3560
Santa Barbara CA 93130
USA

I sent 1 5x7 photo to be signed which he did sign. Then he sent me 2 additional 8x10 photos also signed. One was signed "To Kurt" the other was just signed and not personalized. All 3 signatures appear to be slightly different. This doesn't rule out a Sec but what do you all think? Would really like to know if these are real.

5x7 Photo I sent him:

8x10 Photo he included just signed:

8x10 Photo he included signed "To Kurt":

Envelope the 5x7 photo came in:

Envelope the 8x10 photos came in:

Kurt Richardson
Director - The Indiana Paranormal Society
http://www.IndianaParanormal.net
"To die will be an awfully big adventure." - Peter Pan

Any feedback on if the autographs are real or not is appreaciated. New to this so really don't know much.
ryanmcgavigan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: John Travolta TTM Success Not AP or PP. Maybe real?

Post by ryanmcgavigan »

Sorry, they're secs
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi again warrior11219 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} John Travolta on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
James

Post by James »

ryanmcgavigan wrote:Sorry, they're secs
{up}
IzaBellatrix
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IzaBellatrix »

The most famous sec in the world ;)
Please like: https://www.facebook.com/AutografyIzabellatrix

MOST IMPORTANT IP: Ozzy Osbourne, David Thewlis, Graham Masterton, Nick Moran, John Rhys-Davies.
MOST WANTED: M.JACKSON, HELENA BONHAM CARTER, M. STREEP, J. DEPP, DH, OUAT, PLL cast, C.Flockhart, E. Watson
RECENT RECEIVED:Alan Rickman, Susan Sullivan, Keegan Alen.
Harry Potter Autographs: J.K.Rowling, David Thewlis, Alan Rickman, Michael Gambon, R. Grint (x6!), J.&O. Phelps, M. Lewis, N. Tena, D. Radcliffe, S. Henderson, M. Smith, R. Hardy, F. Shaw, G. Jones, H. Douglas, I. Staunton, E. Thompson, J. Walters, J. Broadbent, K. Branagh, B. Nighy, H. McCrory, J. Hurt, N. Moran, C. Poésy, T. Jones, D. Bradley, T. Spall, B.&D. Gleeson, C.Hinds, R. Lloyd-Pack, Z. Wanamaker, S. Thompson, M. Margolyes, S. Thomas, D. Tennant, R.Ifans, J.Glover, A.Linden, I. Hart.
nicknifty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicknifty »

Oh honey
TTM Successes: Eva Marie Saint, Vera Miles, Joan Fontaine, Tippi Hedren, Norman Lloyd, Rhonda Fleming, Doris Day, Adrienne Wilkinson, Taryn Manning, Amanda Seyfried, Nick Offerman, Casey Kasem, John Erwin, Mary Costa, Jodi Benson, Pat Carroll, E.G. Daily, Tara Strong, Tom Kane, Joan Rivers, Judi Dench, Deborah Ann Woll, Kristen Bauer, Regis Philbin, Phyllis Diller, Samantha Newark, Jeff Pidgeon, Charles Martinet, Stephen Tobolowsky, Bob Barker, Robert Guillaume, Whoopi Goldberg

Recent Requests: Lauren Bacall, Aubrey Plaza, Dakota Fanning
healthysean
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by healthysean »

Oh Dear

Here we go again !!

Sadly as a newbie you were not to know !!

As mentioned before real success's are fantastic, many get excited when they get a secretary signature, mine go in the bin !

I wish you the very best in this great hobby, be patient, I just waited for 3 and half years for a photo.

John Travolta does not live at The Santa Barbara address, has not for over twenty years, but a relative does, and she's good at signing his photos.

He lives in Florida.

I am sure he does, mainly in person at shows etc..

I hope you have great success collecting autographs but always be aware of artists who do not reply, there is over 100 top celebrities.

There is a list on this site, and I also keep a list on my website www.thestarsphotos.com

good luck

regards

Sean
poldi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by poldi »

healthysean wrote: I hope you have great success collecting autographs but always be aware of artists who do not reply, there is over 100 top celebrities. There is a list on this site, and I also keep a list on my website http://www.thestarsphotos.com
Add James Spader to your list. He would never ever respond to fan mail. ;-)
warrior11219
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warrior11219 »

Thanks for the replies. I figured it was a sec. Was hoping since they emailed me for my name before sending it that they might be real. Not worried about it will try some others. And like anything I post feel free to let me know what you guys think about them. I am new to this so I'm sure you guys know a lot more than I do.
Kurt Richardson
Director - The Indiana Paranormal Society
http://www.IndianaParanormal.net
"To die will be an awfully big adventure." - Peter Pan

Any feedback on if the autographs are real or not is appreaciated. New to this so really don't know much.
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

warrior11219 wrote:Thanks for the replies. I figured it was a sec. Was hoping since they emailed me for my name before sending it that they might be real. Not worried about it will try some others. And like anything I post feel free to let me know what you guys think about them. I am new to this so I'm sure you guys know a lot more than I do.

I'm not sure you're going to fit in here, you're WAY too sensible :D

Seriously, welcome.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D