Celebrity email successes

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Celebrity email successes

Post by dancingirl1 »

MAY92 wrote: Why even have a request section if every reply would be search for it yourself?
That is for MAILING ADDRESSES to actually mail to. Not spam A-listers and make them pay for postage and ask for a free photo. Take the time and write to them. And That reply "search for it yourself" is what you should do. {up} If you want someone out there, find the address. Don't make everyone do it for you.

BTW I wasn't getting smart with you...I wanted to say the word "fake" because some rookies don't understand what that word means. ALSO I explained why here:
Rookies have debated with me before that all their FRIERNDS cast autographs are real and they came from SFM. So it's not obvious.
^^That isn't getting smart. That's an explanation. However if you wanna think that is getting smart.. okay, fine. Whatever makes you feel better. :)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
MAY92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MAY92 »

Even with mailing addresses there has been many "look for it yourself" replies. These people switch agencies, managers, pr people...etc all the time. It's not simply 'being lazy' when you can't find it.

And honestly who cares if someone sends a request, it's not spamming and the celebrity doesn't have to do it if it's such a big deal.
chillvegas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chillvegas »

You make a lot of good points MAY92. Thanks for your help, and I'm sorry that this has turned into an argument or debate.....I don't even know what to call it. Anyway, have a good weekend! -Colin
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

MAY92 wrote:Even with mailing addresses there has been many "look for it yourself" replies. These people switch agencies, managers, pr people...etc all the time. It's not simply 'being lazy' when you can't find it.

And honestly who cares if someone sends a request, it's not spamming and the celebrity doesn't have to do it if it's such a big deal.
Yes, some mailing addresses are "look for it yourself" because they are rare. It makes this hobby less fun if EVERYONE has the exact same successes...And it kinda does matter because some celebs will stop signing 100% for everyone and that is not fair...So if you kind the addresses (emailing and mailing) yourself it won't make the celeb stop signing because of spamming..you see?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
xhaileyx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xhaileyx »

People don't just post lists of dozens of email addresses because everyone who sees it will send a request just for the heck of it, it does not matter if they even like the celebrity--and once the email is spammed with hundreds of autograph requests, whoever monitors the email and sends out the autographs is just going to stop. And that ruins it for everybody. I could see helping someone out in certain cases, or trading emails even, but you have to understand if someone spends months or even years searching for a working email for someone, and they find one, they're not just going to hand it out to everyone who asks. It's not fair. The SFM's are wonderful, though, but that's just my opinion. I don't keep them with my real autographs but they make cool decorations in frames on shelves throughout the house, and honestly, no one I know who sees them hanging up all around is going to know they're AP/PP. if you're looking for handouts of emails, try those. I don't really collect actors or actresses, but for musicians, just a Google Search of "Insert Band Name Here" Management is going to provide you with the name of their management company, usually they have a website, which leads to contact info, and there you have your email. For me I have had a couple emails I've found by using sort of an equation, for example: My favorite band's management company is Example Management, and I know their main manager's first and last name, so it can't hurt to send an email to firstlast@examplemanagement.com, or last@examplemanagement.com, etc. of you don't know their management company, check the backs of album covers, liner notes, etc.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

xhaileyx wrote:People don't just post lists of dozens of email addresses because everyone who sees it will send a request just for the heck of it, it does not matter if they even like the celebrity--and once the email is spammed with hundreds of autograph requests, whoever monitors the email and sends out the autographs is just going to stop. And that ruins it for everybody. I could see helping someone out in certain cases, or trading emails even, but you have to understand if someone spends months or even years searching for a working email for someone, and they find one, they're not just going to hand it out to everyone who asks. It's not fair. The SFM's are wonderful, though, but that's just my opinion. I don't keep them with my real autographs but they make cool decorations in frames on shelves throughout the house, and honestly, no one I know who sees them hanging up all around is going to know they're AP/PP. if you're looking for handouts of emails, try those.
chillvegas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chillvegas »

Thanks xhaileyx. I do understand that. Thanks for the advice on contacting management (: