Celebrity email successes

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
chillvegas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Celebrity email successes

Post by chillvegas »

Hi! Would someone please help me out with email addresses that can be used to contact celebrities for autographs? The site I used to use had a section for just email successes, but it hasn't been updated in a very long time. Any help would be much appreciated! -Colin
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Celebrity email successes

Post by dancingirl1 »

You will have to be the one to find them. {up}
(Same goes with home addresses.)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
chillvegas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chillvegas »

I don't mean personal email addresses, but the emails they use for fan mail and requests. I wouldn't ask for someone's personal info like that. Sorry, my initial post was a little confusing, but I couldn't figure out how to word it better. -Colin
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

chillvegas wrote:I don't mean personal email addresses, but the emails they use for fan mail and requests. I wouldn't ask for someone's personal info like that. Sorry, my initial post was a little confusing, but I couldn't figure out how to word it better. -Colin
My post still stays the same:

You will have to find those on your own. People normally don't like to post "fanmail" email addresses as well.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
chillvegas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chillvegas »

Ok.....
MAY92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MAY92 »

Yeah I don't see why it's such a big secret since you're not asking for personal e-mail addresses.

Anyway, you can sent emails to these :
http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 121&t=2344

^They send preprinted autographs instead of real ones though :)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

MAY92 wrote:They send preprinted autographs instead of real ones though :)
You're new to this hobby aren't you?

There ARE celebs that send authentics from email. That list is all fakes.
chillvegas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chillvegas »

I agree with MAY92. It shouldn't be kept secret or whatever...If someone has a success, why not share it? Everyone knows that Studio Fan Mail sends out pre-prints so you don't have to state the obvious. I'm sure she knows considering the link states that they do in fact send pre-prints.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

chillvegas wrote: Everyone knows that Studio Fan Mail sends out pre-prints so you don't have to state the obvious. .
No need to get smart with me!

And NO it's not "obvious." Rookies have debated with me before that all their FRIERNDS cast autographs are real and they came from SFM. So it's not obvious. JS. 8)
MAY92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MAY92 »

dancingirl1 wrote: There ARE celebs that send authentics from email. That list is all fakes.
I'm pretty sure I stated that they weren't real. The only one "getting smart" seems to be you.
chillvegas wrote:I agree with MAY92. It shouldn't be kept secret or whatever...If someone has a success, why not share it?
I agree. Why even have a request section if every reply would be search for it yourself?