Michael Buble Reply! ~ Happy and Dissapointed.

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
eg9517
$10 gift certificate winner

Michael Buble Reply! ~ Happy and Dissapointed.

Post by eg9517 »

Sent LOR and SASE late october 2012. Recieved today (January 28, 2013): Unsigned postcard of Mr. Buble. Cropped to fit my envelope which was very nice of his agency! I sent a wayy to small envelope. I have learned to send bigger now. :)
Used address in the database.

Last edited by eg9517 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Michael Buble Reply! ~ Happy and Dissapointed.

Post by admin »

Hi eg9517 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Michael Buble on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
goldencardinal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldencardinal »

Sweet sucess!! Im going to send one now!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

It's not signed? :neutral:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
eg9517

Post by eg9517 »

Nope. It's not. I was a little dissapointed. Still though, it's better than nothing. :razz:
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

This falls under my ... "why waste money when you can print it yourself" category. Hopefully this feedback will prevent other people from wasting time and money sending to him there.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
nicknifty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicknifty »

Less insulting than a sec. I would prefer a RTS in this case so at least my SASE would still be good.
TTM Successes: Eva Marie Saint, Vera Miles, Joan Fontaine, Tippi Hedren, Norman Lloyd, Rhonda Fleming, Doris Day, Adrienne Wilkinson, Taryn Manning, Amanda Seyfried, Nick Offerman, Casey Kasem, John Erwin, Mary Costa, Jodi Benson, Pat Carroll, E.G. Daily, Tara Strong, Tom Kane, Joan Rivers, Judi Dench, Deborah Ann Woll, Kristen Bauer, Regis Philbin, Phyllis Diller, Samantha Newark, Jeff Pidgeon, Charles Martinet, Stephen Tobolowsky, Bob Barker, Robert Guillaume, Whoopi Goldberg

Recent Requests: Lauren Bacall, Aubrey Plaza, Dakota Fanning
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Twelveby12 wrote:This falls under my ... "why waste money when you can print it yourself" category. Hopefully this feedback will prevent other people from wasting time and money sending to him there.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
eg9517

Post by eg9517 »

Hey, it's better than nothing. You have to admit that! :) Besides his agency could have sent nothing.but they didn't. Anyone who gets something should be appreciative because they are probably very busy.
Also, everyone has their own opinions....
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

Sorry, on this one I don't believe it's anything. On a previous post I commented on a couple of things which make "fanmail". It's got to be one of two things...

... a signed item from the person you wrote to
... the knowledge that the person you wrote to got your letter.

In this case, I don't believe either have occurred, so hopefully, as I said above, this will lead to people in the future not wasting their time and money on writing to this address.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D